is my female character the type batter to side with imperials or smokestacks?

so im playing as a female nord with blue eyes and black hair named sapphire, she believes in dibella and she loves sex!

shes a prostitute and she is also into bestiality and likes guys and girls all alike, and shes just so hot that everyone wants to rape her d:

i know some that the sex part has nothing to do with stormcloaks or the imperials but just a little bit of her background hehehe i dont know what else to add i guess that shes also nice and a bit open-minded? 

but anyways i dont know which i should side to pick for her

i sometimes think about choosing the imperials cause some i think believes in dibella and also choose the side of imperials? and because the imperial army actually look like armies!

but i also like stormcloaks because they wear blue which goes well with her name and her eyes hahaha and i guess because they are also nords

so which side do i pick for her its killing me!

Well sexuality aside, you said she's nice (you meant kind/polite right?) and open-minded, and that's mostly what the Empire is about. Ok some imperials are corrupted, but in my case I just kill them.

As a Nord it just depends if you want her to be a Talos follower, but since she's mostly into Dibella that's another negative point for the Stormcloaks lol.

I have played both sides but in the end, I think the Imperial Legion ending makes more people happy. With the Stormcloaks there are quite a lot of issues coming up in the cities that supported the Empire : Whiterun for example. Whereas with the Empire, they don't force change, they mostly let people live their lives.

Also I supported Ulfric but after thinking about it, and listenning to many many many dialogues I think he's just power hungry. He also doesn't follow the Way of the Voice taught by the Greybeards (of course you can also say you don't care lol). Ulfric used the voice on a weak king, and ok he won the duel but Skyrim is not a savage land anymore. There was really no point in killing him, especially when you know that he was close to Ulfric and could listen to his opinion : he just killed him to say he's stronger and more worthy of the throne.

I finally went with the Empire even though I don't like Rikke or Tullius, Hadvar is a good lad and the Empire is more about a melting pot whereas with the Stormcloaks it's always nords nords nords nords... kinda boring if you ask me.

Try to think of it this way : take a piece of paper and right the good and bad points of each side and make your choice, or play both sides (back up a save before that) and make your choice.

As a Redguard I could go with the Stormcloaks since Hammerfell was kinda left for dead by the Empire when they had a Thalmor invasion. But in the end it's better to side with the Empire : I get to see redguard soldiers, and overall make people more happy compared to the Stormcloaks.

Here's some very old screenshot showing that Empire makes people happier :

post-81342-0-29874400-1423410025_thumb.jpg

post-81342-0-34564900-1423410052_thumb.jpg

post-81342-0-98861300-1423410066_thumb.jpg

post-81342-0-01431400-1423410077_thumb.jpg

Archived