[Request] SOS RaceMenu Plugin converted to ECE.

Guest SexualAardvark

Guest SexualAardvark

I tried to do it myself, but my CreationKit is giving me all kinds of weird errors no one else on the internet seems to have (not sure what's going on on that front; have tried a reinstall and everything) and I can't even open the damn original esp for some reason. It lets me screw with some mods and not with others. (If anyone happens to have any ideas why the Creation Kit would start doing a thing where it just stops responding but Windows doesn't even recognize it as a 'Non Responding' program, I would be really appreciative.)

Based on the script, I don't think it would be overly difficult, assuming ECE allows for custom sliders. I much prefer ECE to Race Menu for the other features but I really want a teensy tiny penis for my oh-so-dainty dovahkin. Help would be appreciated.

Archived