Beastility mods anyone?

r3dt4g

I've been playing Animal Mansion lately and other than a few broken quests, it's a good mod to have.  The problems have mostly been with missing quest map markers and inadequate journal info ("Go see this jarl".  Which jarl?  It never says).

The last of the AM quests, involving Chauruses, was buggy but I just used the console to complete it.  When I try to reset it so I can give that quest another go, it doesn't work.  I'm hoping that the author is still around somewhere and plans to polish it and add more features, soon.  It needs more mammals and fewer bugs! :)

Otherwise, I use the Creature Framework, SexLab Defeat, SexLab Random Attack (with Creatures enabled) and SexLab Nude Creatures to generate the random animal encounter in the wilderness.  It works pretty well even without any quests.

where can i get some help? i have several mods including Animal Mansion but when ever i use them the opening animation of the game is frozen or I'm on the wagon seat and everyone else is standing around outside the wagon and/or not on their mounts. Really new to modding, so not sure what the problem is.

where can i get some help? i have several mods including Animal Mansion but when ever i use them the opening animation of the game is frozen or I'm on the wagon seat and everyone else is standing around outside the wagon and/or not on their mounts. Really new to modding, so not sure what the problem is.

It's very important to make sure you install all required mods for each download you choose and check whether the mods you've elected to use do not conflict with each other - this can be determined via a quick search engine query with the names of suspected clashing mods, which should lead you to relevant pages discussing such.

You can go to a build of your game where you had no problems, then install each of your desired mods one or so at a time to ascertain which is causing problems, then loading Skyrim to see if stable.

Make sure you use the FNIS-Generate tool after you install your desired animation based mod.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived