Overlays Showing and not showing(racemenu)

Leelok

Few things at work here.

1.) Script lag/load error. Each RaceMenu plugin has to load its own set of scripts to call the textures. If these scripts aren't loaded then the texture entries aren't called and they don't appear in the menu.

2.) Bad/outdated scripts. Some of the older RaceMenu overlay packs included BASE RaceMenu scripts (outdated as well) that are conflicting and overwriting the RaceMenu Plugin itself when they are being called. They need to be repackaged and scripted without the offending scripts.

All it does is extends the racemenu quest and tells it how to add the textures (to their correct category) and gives them a name.

If there is anything else included in their package then it is bound to cause conflicts. 

Sorry to butt in this conversation but I believe this is the issue I am having.  I really want Ravens Warpaints but I can't seem to get them to show.  It does give me a script error so that's probably the issue as you described.  Your solution is a little bit above my head, for the moment.  Could you point me to a tutorial or somewhere I could figure out how to fix it ?

Archived