Removing breast jiggle from armor, but keeping butt jiggle?

SomethingSomething162

This may have been asked many times before, but couln't find anything (didn't know what to search for).

I'm using CT77:s remodeled armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT and it's great, but I don't like how it turns steel, iron and other metals into jiggly jelly (clothes and some light armors are fine). Of course there is the "No BBP" version available but it removes both breast and butt physics. For some armors I would like to remove breast jiggle but keep the butt jiggly. How do I do this? I tried to open the models in nifscope and change some values in nodes called Breast L, Breast R etc... but I had no idea what was I doing and it didn't work.

try remove all breast related nodes in nifscope (on both _0 and _1 models ofc.)and see what happens

Just an instant CTD when I equip the armor.

That was just my suggestion.. You can also remove breast node weight painting with Outfit Studio. Or right click on the bone and delete it Outfit Studio

[EDIT]

Seems there is no 'subtract' brush in OS and it's impossible to remove weight painting, only whole bone

try remove all breast related nodes in nifscope (on both _0 and _1 models ofc.)and see what happens

That was just my suggestion.. You can also remove breast node weight painting with Outfit Studio. Or right click on the bone and delete it Outfit Studio

[EDIT]

Seems there is no 'subtract' brush in OS and it's impossible to remove weight painting, only whole bone

It took a while but I figured out that to you need to press alt while using the brush to remove the paint.

That was just what I was looking for, thanks :D

[EDIT]

It took a while but I figured out that to you need to press alt while using the brush to remove the paint.

That was just what I was looking for, thanks :D

It's better to delete the whole bone (right-click in bone tab -> delete).

Does anyone else has this problem: when I open any of CT77's armor in outfit studio, some parts of it are not loaded at all. The panty is always missing and falmer armor is missing the bra. If I save the project in outfit studio, they are gone forever.

I think it may have something to do with the "CT77Shared" folder, it seems that outfit studio won't load the panty and bra model from there, even though bodyslide loads them without problem...

Is this a bug? Any way to get around it?

Archived