SexLab mods that I can have permanently in my game

shadowknightlrc

Hello all!

I was wondering if it is okay to have Sexlab Framework used in a new save game and if it is okay to save with it there.

Also, out of these mods, how many can I keep in my game permanently?

Sexlab Aroused Redux

Sexlab Submit

Sexlab Working Girl

Aggressive Prostitution

Schlongs of Skyrim

Sexlab Cumshot

Thanks for your help!

SA and SAR are completely stable as they don't affect your character itself in any real way (just maybe SOS animations)

I can't speak for Working Girl, Cumshot or Prostitution. However, I've run every one of my last (scrolls through a folder full of now-broken modded playthroughs) ten or twenty characters with Submit, and the crashing never came from submit scenes.

Finally, Schlongs of Skyrim is very very stable, except around werewolves. If you don't mind frequent crashes around werewolves (i.e. you need to ignore the companions questline) then you'll be good to go.

EDIT: Minor terminology tweak

SA and SAR are completely stable as they don't affect your character itself in any real way (just maybe SOS animations)

I can't speak for Working Girl, Cumshot or Prostitution. However, I've run every one of my last (scrolls through a folder full of now-broken modded playthroughs) ten or twenty characters with Submit, and the crashing never came from submit scenes.

Finally, Schlongs of Skyrim is very very stable, except around werewolves. If you don't mind frequent crashes around werewolves (i.e. you need to ignore the companions questline) then you'll be good to go.

EDIT: Minor terminology tweak

Thanks for that info! :)

Cumshot should be fine as well. Of the prostitution mods, Working Girl should be okay to start a new game with but I wouldn't try it with others.

So if I was to start a new game with Working girl I should be good to go to do a playthrough?

It should be. I've never had any problems with it at least. It's very stable and has a minimal impact on your saves and doesn't leave behind a bunch of crap should you decide to uninstall it.

In times of this little tool http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/? you are able to get rid of almost any script left in your saved game after uninstalling a mod. Just clean any orphan scripts after deinstallation (It's a procedure of a few mouseclicks). I would not advice to attempt doing more stuff, if you are not sure what you are doing.

I did that now a few dozen times (cleaning orphan scripts) and did that with several SexLab mods. I never had any issues, I could always load my cleaned save without issues.

Issues with mods might only occur when you use mods that do not add their own scripts but use and (the important one) modify vanilla Skyrim scripts.

Archived