CBBE TBBP (BodySlide) Armor Clipping on butt?

kangmk

Hello! My first time playing Skyrim today and I was told modding was what made it special. I've never modded before so I followed some forum topics posted here as well as a bunch of googling and youtube. I somehow got my mods to work but I can't seem to figure out what my problem is. My character's body is constantly going through the armor. I know that you can do something with caliente tools but I'm not sure how? Can someone help?

This is my mod list:

rVFUi45.jpg

If this really is your first time playing, then I would suggest you to try it first without game changing mods.

This game is so epic, that you won't need that yet. What I would suggest you to do is: Work your way through S.T.E.P.. There are no overhauling mods, but your game will be way more stable, far less buggy and awesome to look at. I warn you, it probably will take you a few hours to do the full list, but it definitely is worth the amount!

And after this, you won't need anything more for the beginning: take Skyrim Legendary, build up STEP and start playing! You will see!

If this really is your first time playing, then I would suggest you to try it first without game changing mods.

This game is so epic, that you won't need that yet. What I would suggest you to do is: Work your way through S.T.E.P.. There are no overhauling mods, but your game will be way more stable, far less buggy and awesome to look at. I warn you, it probably will take you a few hours to do the full list, but it definitely is worth the amount!

And after this, you won't need anything more for the beginning: take Skyrim Legendary, build up STEP and start playing! You will see!

Hey thanks for the recommendation. I took your advice and I'm mid process of installing all of the mods (at like the 160th mod... following instructions)

What do you mean take Skyrim Legendary? If I want more visual mods i.e. body mods, face, armour, and etc. Can I just install them over and overwrite STEP mods? Or is this not recommended? I'm using mod organizer just fyi. So if I ever wanted to move mods install order around, can I do that?

For example

i had a body mod called

[x]bodymod1 installed

[x]*bunchofstepmodsafter*

but i wanted a new body mod and i installed it, would this cause errors?

[x]bodymod1 install

[x]*bunch of stepmods*

[x]bodymod2 install

or do I just untick and tick the new one

[  ]bodymod1 install

[x]*bunch of stepmods*

[x]bodymod2 install

or do I move it on the priority list too?

so,

[  ]bodymod1 install

[x]bodymod2 install

[x]*bunch of stepmods*

Which would be the correct process?

Skyrim: Legendary Edititon is just the version of Skyrim that already includes all the official DLCs, and they are needed for many of the STEP mods.

So if you already have Skyrim, Dawnguard, Hearthfire and Dragonborn, you're running ok. Just do the stuff of STEP.

STEP itself is meant only as a "framework" a base from where you can start to build up other mods.

So it is (most of the time) perfectly safe to overwrite files from STEP. Only some of the bigger mods (Realistic Water, SMIM, ...) need to be tweaked later, eg Realisic Water needs an additional patch for Climates Of Tamriel, if you want to install that later.

And to "uninstall" a mod you just need to untick it in the left list. For the loadorder itself there just can be said: The later a mod comes in the (left!) list, the more important it becomes. But the other way round, if it's higher in the list, it can be used and altered by more mods, which is better for frameworks or resources. There I can't really help you, because this depends on the mods you've installed.

But as a basic tip: Install STEP first and leave it's loadorder like that. Then install other mods that you want (Still I would suggest that you don't install big game overhauls, but smaller tweaks could raise the fun and immersion, your taste decides).

And normally the requirements of one mod should be above the specific mod, so that the wanted mod can alter files of its needed mods.

And for your specif question: I would place your two body mods directly behind each other, but only tick one of them.

But why do you want two body mods? If you have two bodies, you'll need two armor sets, too, because Armors for UNP won't work with CBBE and the other way round ...

I just installed CT77's armor replacer and I've having some odd problems..it looks like the armor isn't getting replaced, and is instead overlapping with the vanilla armor. Women have 2 sets of breasts, one that doesn't juggle and below that, a set that does jiggle. It's a tad disturbing, and yet for some reason I can equip the same armor and it'll work fine. I've batch built all of the armor in Bodyslide with the CBBE HDT Body but beyond that I'm not sure what to do. Halp.  :s

Archived