[Idea] NPC Romance

-alpha-

So I was running around in a party of 4 (Myself, 2 female followers and Erik (vanilla follower))

It was getting late so I thought I'd setup camp for the night.

But being close to Black-Briar Lodge I thought it would be better to setup there.

So I break in and kill all the guards and then set up shop.

After telling all my followers to relax, I noticed Erik and Eris (LINK to Eris)  run upstairs to both get in the same bed.

I thought... "Aww aint that cute."

After which I wondered...

Is there a mod which allows NPC on NPC romance?

Nope none that I could find which explicitly states so.

Is something like this possible?

I mean it would be kinda cool to get 2 of your followers to start a little something between them?

Nothing fancy just maybe a spell that you cast on 2 NPCs and they then start to develop some sort of relationship.

Be it one protects the other more in combat, lovers idle chatter between them, share the same bed... or at night they'll make sexytime...

I thought this would be a cool idea...

Yes there is. I recommend you to try Sexlab Lover's Comfort. I leave a link below. :)

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/160-wip-sexlab-lovers-comfort-2013-12-30/

I know of this one.

But this is still all about the PC and NPC's

and the NPC/NPC action is more like reaction to the PC.

What I was looking for is for something between 2 (or more) NPC's only.

The feature to have selectable NPC's interact with each other as if they themselves have some sort of relationship.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes there is. I recommend you to try Sexlab Lover's Comfort. I leave a link below. :)

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/160-wip-sexlab-lovers-comfort-2013-12-30/

I know of this one.

But this is still all about the PC and NPC's

and the NPC/NPC action is more like reaction to the PC.

What I was looking for is for something between 2 (or more) NPC's only.

The feature to have selectable NPC's interact with each other as if they themselves have some sort of relationship.

You are mistaken! Lovers Comfort makes NPCs get it on between them if they have a high stat for their personal relationship. Ive seen it multiple times, using this mod, that some couple just disappeared to their bedroom to engage in their (extra-)matrimonial duties. Independent of the PC.

Archived