CTD when loading a save game (PLEASE HELP!)

So I still have this ctd problem when loading a save. After many attempts i resolved unistalling everything (again) and rebuild my modded skyrim from zero.

These are my pc specs:

Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Processor: Intel® Core i7-3820 CPU @ 3.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.6GHz

Memory: 8192MB RAM

Card name: AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series

Display Memory: 4095 MB

Dedicated Memory: 3053 MB

Shared Memory: 1042 MB

The question is: what type of mods between the heavly scripted ones ( like frostfall or SD+)and the hd retexture (like aMidianBorn)

will make crash my saves, especially in late game?

- endgame the more scripts the more your savegame will bloat up, but if you are not adding removing mods all day the amount of scripts should stay nearly the same

- texture packs are only a temporary load for your ram/vram

- endgame the more scripts the more your savegame will bloat up, but if you are not adding removing mods all day the amount of scripts should stay nearly the same

So the solution should be a moderate amount of scripted mods ( better if  not installed all togheter at the same time) and few texture packs because too much work for the ram can break the loading of a save. Is that right?

So the solution should be a moderate amount of scripted mods ( better if  not installed all togheter at the same time) and few texture packs because too much work for the ram can break the loading of a save. Is that right?

Well thats not a solution

Texture packs are load for your vram, but it greatly depends on the resolution of the pack it also depends on how often this texture appears in the game a 4k armor is no big deal 4k landscape textures are not a good idea obviously, but again texture packs have no impact on savegames besides your vram is at its max then you obviously crash, but this has nothing to do with the savegame

For the savegame what is essential is the size of the savegame and the amount of scripts the size of the savegame is obviously conected to the amount of scripts I think 20mb is the limit for the savegame size, but not sure you can google it. Well my biggest savegame is 17mb so could fit since I never run into issues.

It also dosent matter if you install all mods at once whenever you start a new game all scripts start after the character creation thats why this is the best place to create a "kickstart" savegame

As said I can't give you a other solution then to create a "kickstart" savegame right after character creation in the alternate start cell and load this before you load your actual savegame if you want to reduce the load reduce the amount of heavy scripted mods and or the amount of mods overall

I have similar specs to you, but I have far over 255 mods active I would say about 230 "real" mods that are not just follower or armors and ~100 armors and followers that are no big deal for your savegame or game overall

So just saying reduce the amount of mods feels not right it just depends hard on what mods you are using I can't say this is a good or a bad mod a difficult question I guess

Edit: I use your example here

The question is: what type of mods between the heavly scripted ones ( like frostfall or SD+)and the hd retexture (like aMidianBorn)

will make crash my saves, especially in late game?

amidian born has absolutly no impact on your savegame like all texture packs as explained

frostfall = heavy scripted it affects all npc's and contains sure a lot of scripts

sd+ = well it might by heavy scripted, but in this case you have to understand the scripts of sd+ are not even active if you load your savegame without beeing enslaved so its not really a big deal#

So in other words it rather depends on how much scripts are active then about how many mods

Okay ,after some test i know it's definety cause by Private Needs ,i even try Private Needs Discreet and Puppet Master but they all cause the same issuse...excpet NPC Private Needs which is quiet stable and cause me no trouble so far.

So can anyone tell me if there is a more stable version of Private Needs like mod?