Hi im new to this forum and i need to learn something

acmelaai

I highly reccomend watching is video, and using mod organizer for safer modding (it wont move any actual files into your skyrim directory and referrence them from a seperate folder, makes it alot easier should you have mod conflicts)

Also, Heres a beginner's guide to sexlab:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25219-getting-started-with-sexlab-how-to-install-sexlab-and-its-requirements/

As for body types, its coke and pepsi.  CBBE or UNPB.  If you go with CBBE, most people seem pretty dedicated to Cbbe Bodyslide.  As for other mods, go to the sexlab downloads forum and stickied is a thread called "Sexlab index" which has every single plugin listed with links.  

I dont feel like putting too much more effort into this question, theres probably 20 or so threads like this that you can dig up, try the tech support forum if you need any specific help.

Edit: PS:  NEVER install an ENB, FNIS, or SKSE with mod organizer.

Edit 2:  Also, that guy whose vid I linked has a ton of tutorials for ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS on modding (which I assume you are).  Hes the maker of many top 10 mods for FO3, FONV, and skyrim and quite pleasant to listen to.  Your first attempt at modding is going to be an absolute pain,  when I modded oblivion for the first time it took me a few days before I could even open the fucking game.  FonV took me a good 6 hours, then by the time skyrim came out I had everything running great in an hour.  Be patient.

I highly reccomend watching is video, and using mod organizer for safer modding (it wont move any actual files into your skyrim directory and referrence them from a seperate folder, makes it alot easier should you have mod conflicts)

Also, Heres a beginner's guide to sexlab:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25219-getting-started-with-sexlab-how-to-install-sexlab-and-its-requirements/

As for body types, its coke and pepsi.  CBBE or UNPB.  If you go with CBBE, most people seem pretty dedicated to Cbbe Bodyslide.  As for other mods, go to the sexlab downloads forum and stickied is a thread called "Sexlab index" which has every single plugin listed with links.  

I dont feel like putting too much more effort into this question, theres probably 20 or so threads like this that you can dig up, try the tech support forum if you need any specific help.

Edit: PS:  NEVER install an ENB, FNIS, or SKSE with mod organizer.

Edit 2:  Also, that guy whose vid I linked has a ton of tutorials for ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS on modding (which I assume you are).  Hes the maker of many top 10 mods for FO3, FONV, and skyrim and quite pleasant to listen to.  Your first attempt at modding is going to be an absolute pain,  when I modded oblivion for the first time it took me a few days before I could even open the fucking game.  FonV took me a good 6 hours, then by the time skyrim came out I had everything running great in an hour.  Be patient.

Can you present me some sexy armors, cloths :< or something like that. I had install some mods that i like before, but it conflict with the games.

So pls list me some mods that suitable with our LL mods :(

Clothing armor mods all work with LL mods. You just have to use the clothes/armor mods that fit the body you are using. As for which body it is a matter of personal taste. By default sexlab is aligned to UNPB body, though any body mod works. Just might take a bit more adjust to the animations with the hot keys during sex animations for alignment.

As for suggested LL mods there is a thread that is fairly up to date with a list of all the LL mods and what they do here.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19588-sexlab-index/

Archived