Surprise with SD+ and Populate Lands Roads Paths

FRIdSUN

I use Populate mods to make the Skyrim more populated. I also use OBIS and Bandit Patrol.

This day I started a new character, was defeated and triggered DA Companion Rescue Event. I was following the brothers and they were drew into a tower by enemies. I thought it was a normal bandit tower so I followed them inside. I thought I could get some free loot, but was met with a strong Adventurer squad. I was defeated again and enslaved, under the name of Sanguine.

After some interactions I went to sleep. In my wake I was noticed that I was pulled to my master and saw them fighting. I learned a shout in the meantime. When I got up, I discovered that I am in front of a dragon script wall, with the boss there dead in front of me. I opened the map and saw the place "cleared", obviously by the master.

But then the master just stood inside a trap there which kept spitting fire. He was burnt for a few real world minutes before he died, and I was free.

That was some nice way to get free loot.

Archived