[Request] Revealing Dragonborn Armor for UNP Skinny

MidbossVyers

First of all, this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31168/?makes some of the armors from the Dragonborn DLC more revealing.  However, it uses the base UNP body.  Could someone please convert it to use UNP Skinny?  Unless, of course, a Skinny version already exists, in which case, please point it out for me.

I can convert them for you, but I don't have Dragonborn yet myself so I cant test them ingame, but it should only take a couple minutes to do so yeah....I'll upload a .7z in a few minutes

Edit, ok it will take longer, the meshes so far arent compatible with Bodyslide, it's do able but it will just take more time

If you used SevenBase I would suggest Phiffys armors (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47477/) I notice he has a few more pieces of clothing in the dlc2 folder, but I totally understand if you prefer petite chicks. Anyhoo, I hope this looks ok, I used the link you provided to guess how it all should look. The only one I'm unsure of is the Nordic Carved Armor, let me know if anything looks bad.

Revealing Dragonborn DLC Armor UNP.7z

Well, currently, I have only looked at Stalhrim light armor, but as you see from the screenshots:

post-14973-0-99137100-1420652953_thumb.jpg

post-14973-0-64805300-1420652972_thumb.jpg

post-14973-0-66913200-1420652989_thumb.jpg

Arms and legs phase through the gauntlets and boots, and the head appears to be hovering over the armor.  This glitch does not occur in the original version, so I have switched back temporarily.  I haven't checked the other armors, but when fixing the glitch, you should probably look through them, though.

Archived