Suggested Mods for a Dwemer Playthrough?

tm2dragon

The story is, you're a Dwemer who awakens after thousands of years trapped in ice.......it's up to you to piece together what happened to your people, and to restore their honor by clearing your ancient homes of the evildoers that now infest it.  Basically, a good old excuse to zoom across the land of Skyrim taking out vampires, bandits, and necromancers using battle armor, robots, and high tech gear.  What mods are a MUST to get the most fun out of this type of playthrough?

Some suggestions.

Escape the bonds of mere flesh and become one with the machine. Or, if you're attached to your body, perhaps you'd prefer an exosuit. Or, hell, do both if you want.

Bring the pain with your advanced offensive and defensive equipment. Or if more traditional weapons are your forte, take up the arms of your Eastern brethren. Or maybe you just want to hit things with a motherfucking Dwemer chainsaw sword.

Finally, if you have Skyrim Immersive Creatures installed, it adds Dwemer content you'd find useful, such as summoning certain kinds of Centurions. I can't find a mod right this minute that allows that sort of thing that doesn't conflict with pretty much every overhaul ever. :\

I've actually played this type once before, and it was a BLAST.  Still, that was years ago, and I feel I can do better now that there are more mods out there.  A few fun Dwemer themed home and quest mods would rock.  I wonder if anyone has reskinned the Dwarven Armor to make it look more techy yet.......

Archived