Can DarkSouls 2 Have sex mods?

ragnok78

Well, technically, rape is not sex, rape is violence. So if you think about that a certain way, any combat game is already a rape game.

But some people are purists or something, and do not want anything to diminish their death and destruction.

(But I have no idea about how moddable DS2 is. Maybe you can figure that part out?)

By a normal game modding standard? no.

The game has some anti mod stuff built in, which is a bucked of ass. But it's an "anti-cheat" so i can see why it was done, I still don't agree with it.

If a group of people put some serious effort into it... yes, it could be done, they would need to do some deep code edit's and most likely disable multiplayer...It could be possible than, but most likely not.

Guest mayaktheunholy

By a normal game modding standard? no.

The game has some anti mod stuff built in, which is a bucked of ass. But it's an "anti-cheat" so i can see why it was done, I still don't agree with it.

If a group of people put some serious effort into it... yes, it could be done, they would need to do some deep code edit's and most likely disable multiplayer...It could be possible than, but most likely not.

Pretty much this. I would add that another obstacle is that games like the Souls series have all their models and animations in giant (sometimes encrypted) archives. It would require the modders to extract and modify the meshes and animations, then upload their work, then the players would have to extract their own archive, add the new material, then re-compress/encrypt the archive, probably with a third party program (or modders would have to upload the entire giant archive).  Or some way of forcing the game to load its resources from a folder rather than the archive. To put it simply, there would be hoops to jump through.

So the short answer is : Yes it is possible, but nobody is likely to go to the required lengths to do it.

As a big DS fan all I can say is please, no. There is a pretty long list of games I can imagine with sex mods, but DS is not one of them :P

Just cause a game has mods, it doesn't mean you have to download them. You can always enjoy the vanilla version if you don't approve. 

Archived