Correct Havok file/version?

Rumbold

Hi all,

I'm having trouble getting collisions to work and I've been trying different HDT plugins. Hope someone can help me with this. Here's my related mod list:

SKSE

SkyUI

HDT Physics Extensions 14.28

HDT Bounce and Jiggles HDT Havok Collisions Object  3.1

XP32 Maximum Skel Ext 2.2

Realistic Ragdolls

CBBE TBBP HDT

FNIS

I get the breast bounce, but no collision. Am I using the correct Havok file? I'm not seeing a Havok object in any NPC or creature inventory.

I"ve also used this mod: "HDT Breast and Butt Physics TBBP BBP Loremonger with Collision" in place of the Havok HDT. Same thing, bouncy no collision.

I've spent hours reading the guides here and elsewhere to get the bounce working with a correct body type. I've experimented with Bodyslide and Outfit Studio. I'm lost in Nifscope.

What am I missing?

Thanks.

In order for collisions to work you need 2 files, defhdt.xml and the one (hdt.xml) that the object use.

you see defhdtbouncemyshit.xml is for flags that enables other xml to work. Other xml have flag filters (collisions) enabled . Item object is like a switch for it.

i dont know any def.xml that have already enabled collision flags.Even if i'm working with hdt myself.

So you research it my friend.

Archived