Help OutfitStudio: What do mean? Vertex missing weighting ....

samisme74

After I copy bone weight, I'm getting this message on some armors I'm trying to convert.

"At least one vertex does not have any weighting assigned to it."

Then when I try to open nif in nifskope, there's a bunch of errors. Anyone know how to solve this?

Thanks in advance.

I got the tip with the errors in NifSkope, check the original outfit NIF which you are using for convert, make sure you have no Ni..Instance Nodes in it, if yes, convert them to BSD... Its explained in the Guide...

For OS, i would copy for every mesh the Weight Bones, then it should be done, so far i have understand it :-) The best is to copy all, all the time, then you should have all :-)

First, follow guide 0 from here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25180-unofficial-bodyslide-2outfit-studio-tutorials/

If you did that and the message appears anyway, you will have to manually assign at least one weight value to each vertex with the weight brush. It's rather hard to explain, but all parts of the armor have to have at least one weight assigned to them.

I converted NiSkin to BSD. Still getting errors. How do I see which vertex is missing weight? I can't tell the difference just by looking it. I cleared all mask but still can't see the difference.

First, follow guide 0 from here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25180-unofficial-bodyslide-2outfit-studio-tutorials/

If you did that and the message appears anyway, you will have to manually assign at least one weight value to each vertex with the weight brush. It's rather hard to explain, but all parts of the armor have to have at least one weight assigned to them.

I converted NiSkin to BSD. Still getting errors. How do I see which vertex is missing weight? I can't tell the difference just by looking it. I cleared all mask but still can't see the difference.

When the error message appears, it will mask all the parts that are missing weights. You will have to find the black spots it masked and add weights to that. Maybe it's hidden somewhere, like a panty?

Archived