Help me with female bodies please!

Drushskyrim

Im really trying since days now but now i think i need your help.

I installed several mods in skyrim and they all seemed to work (Visual updates, LoversLabFramework + Mod) and so on. 

Now i want to "tune" up the females in the game, giving them bigger breasts, new skin, and better body physics.

i already downloaded CBBE and UNP stuff and activated it, but somehow my females always look the same and also the physics (jiggling) never seem to work.

And i also wanna know if theres a way to get custom faces of females into the game? couldnt find "faces" on nexusmod.

I see so many good pictures in this forum and i really wanna achieve the same ingame feeling, but somehow it seems i cant handle it, i could really max out everything of the game, cause my hardware is pretty epic.

Is there like a list of used mods so that i could achieve the same ingame feeling?

please help me, im getting frustrated :s

with best regards 

Hi Dru,,,,

i Am not an expert but , i do what i can to help you out, hopefully someone will pitch in later.

ok this is what i am using right now,

race menu

CBBE

TBBP animation

BodySlide 2 and Outfit Studio

CHSBHC - BBP - Nude and Jiggly Mod

for some reasons this web site, wont let me post a link , you can search in nexus mod

i have other mods installed as well, however it seems like every time i disable one of these mods, i get issue,

give it a try .

Hi Dru,,,,

i Am not an expert but , i do what i can to help you out, hopefully someone will pitch in later.

race menu

CBBE

TBBP animation

for some reasons this web site, wont let me post a link , you can search in nexus mod

i have other mods installed as well, however it seems like every time i disable one of these mods, i get issue,

give it a try .

thx for the list, racemenu is just to edit your own character better right? i prefer to play a male character tho and wanna edit female "npc"s, is ther a possibility do do this ingame? 

Hi Dru,,,,

race menu

CBBE

TBBP animation

give it a try .

thx for the list, racemenu is just to edit your own character better right? i prefer to play a male character tho and wanna edit female "npc"s, is ther a possibility do do this ingame? 

It can be done because people have made mods that change the way NPC's look, giving them new faces, hair etc. You can't change their bodies though that I am aware of and to change their faces takes creating a mod.

For new NPC facegen you need Skyrim NPC Editor utility - its a mini actor menu of Creation Kit UI.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4554/?  learn some info for hairs and stuff.

For in game character development facegen - character making extender (ECE) \ Racemanu v3  - so you can save in a slot and export FG in (~) spoof charname*

In creation kit you can make\edit followers or npc in actor ui of this exp face.

* name of your created character       

First you'll need latest Skeleton, then plugins, this all work only with SKSE tool  (Info)

http://skse.silverlock.org/

and HDT phx - skse plugin for breasts ,capes and stuff for better visuals

Bodyslide 2 - for creating female prefered body type, textures for pref body.

Archived