Opposite Gender for female npc with mod foxy skyrim npc overhaul

Kestrel77

hi i have a problem with change opposite gender for female npc,that mean i have installed foxy skyrim npc overhaul  and all npcs whos that mod changes looks great:d,but this mod dont change opposite gender for somekind group npcs.So, I got the idea i creating 4 esps for aLL DLCS+SKYRIM in CK and i unchecked manualy opposite gender for all females npcs that the required and done,i installed them in MO and run game,when i load save most npcs which i met looks great its that npcs who have it correct opposite gender ,but when i go to see irileth for example she have it correct opposite gender now:Dbut her face have it vanilla texture and hairs something look how discolour face bug.My q is how can i repair this?  

hi i have a problem with change opposite gender for female npc,that mean i have installed foxy skyrim npc overhaul  and all npcs whos that mod changes looks great:d,but this mod dont change opposite gender for somekind group npcs.So, I got the idea i creating 4 esps for aLL DLCS+SKYRIM in CK and i unchecked manualy opposite gender for all females npcs that the required and done,i installed them in MO and run game,when i load save most npcs which i met looks great its that npcs who have it correct opposite gender ,but when i go to see irileth for example she have it correct opposite gender now:Dbut her face have it vanilla texture and hairs something look how discolour face bug.My q is how can i repair this?  

This is a load order issue. If you have a mod that alters the flags on an NPC it will also override the appearance with the vanilla form including face geometry, tintmasks and equipment.

if you are using a mod that makes a general change to NPCs it will have to be higher in your load order than any mod that alters the same NPCs' appearance.

Also note that it is not possible to alter the Opposite Gender Anims flag in an existing save without using the Hot Load Plugin procedure.

This is a load order issue. If you have a mod that alters the flags on an NPC it will also override the appearance with the vanilla form including face geometry, tintmasks and equipment.

if you are using a mod that makes a general change to NPCs it will have to be higher in your load order than any mod that alters the same NPCs' appearance.

Also note that it is not possible to alter the Opposite Gender Anims flag in an existing save without using the Hot Load Plugin proc

this 4 esp files i cant give highter then files from foxy mod bcs foxy files are esm. and in MO you can not do that, so I think:DBut i will try your propose about hot load plugin

Guest LogicFoxX

Maybe I can help out. I don't know exactly what you are doing, but I think I have a clue. Also, kinda sick right now, so might not be seeing things clearly. I think what is happening is that the mod you have is trying to change the npc's in a different way than what my mod does. When I release the final version, conflicts like this will be resolved, whenever that comes about. For the time being, to describe what is happening a little more detailed is that this other gender mod is changing the npc through creation kit and changing their data. When this happens, and there is a conflict of a previous mod like mine, it will change things back to vanilla and load only the latest loaded mod that changed that particular thing (In this case, npc's). Now, why does it do it with only random npcs? That is because I had to change the npc, like Ireleth, to a different hair style (I believe the original devs at bethesda used a template for all npcs and then randomized it. Which sucks because when you want to change hair, certain npcs have the same hair style, like Elisef and a begger, which make zero sense, but in the original skyrim, all the hairs are low poly and look the same, so they probably didn't care, like with everything else they did) So, what your system is doing is loading only change gender npc's and not anything else that edited that npc before hand. How do you fix this? Well, long story short, it won't be worth the time to get the two working side by side because it would involve a lot of work and screwing around with the vanilla skyrim files and replacing them with foxy skyrim meshes and textures, and if you don't do it right, you might break your game. But if you want to try, I could get you started.

Maybe I can help out. I don't know exactly what you are doing, but I think I have a clue. Also, kinda sick right now, so might not be seeing things clearly. I think what is happening is that the mod you have is trying to change the npc's in a different way than what my mod does. When I release the final version, conflicts like this will be resolved, whenever that comes about. For the time being, to describe what is happening a little more detailed is that this other gender mod is changing the npc through creation kit and changing their data. When this happens, and there is a conflict of a previous mod like mine, it will change things back to vanilla and load only the latest loaded mod that changed that particular thing (In this case, npc's). Now, why does it do it with only random npcs? That is because I had to change the npc, like Ireleth, to a different hair style (I believe the original devs at bethesda used a template for all npcs and then randomized it. Which sucks because when you want to change hair, certain npcs have the same hair style, like Elisef and a begger, which make zero sense, but in the original skyrim, all the hairs are low poly and look the same, so they probably didn't care, like with everything else they did) So, what your system is doing is loading only change gender npc's and not anything else that edited that npc before hand. How do you fix this? Well, long story short, it won't be worth the time to get the two working side by side because it would involve a lot of work and screwing around with the vanilla skyrim files and replacing them with foxy skyrim meshes and textures, and if you don't do it right, you might break your game. But if you want to try, I could get you started.

haha great explenation about this thanky logic:D k i do this 4 esps bcs i need it to some body, i mean zaselim body mod zggb chml this body need 100% weight that work correct and if you know it bethesda did diffrent weight for all kind npcs in game (this correct ofc:D)and i changes this options(opposite gender and weight only for females) in CK,why opposite gender bcs i using one of sexy animation idle and movment cooperate with HDT physic and if i see female npcs not all ofc for example irileth or orc female I feel a little uncomfortable if i see females walking as males:d K i think, if you say that i must spend a lot of time to work it well rather letting go of it: Dim too lazy for it:D and quickly upset me like something does not go

Archived