Done!

Storage Saving...

Done!

Storage Saving...

Done!

Storage Saving...

Done!

Override decided: 607145984

this might not be the right one, I found this through the steam path, as there was no papyrus log in the skyrim folder. 

okay that answers that question  i was checking the forums you are not the only one with this problem one person said they deleted skse then downloaded another version reinstalled and everything was working fine i guess try that in the meantime i will be looking for more answers

a nights sleep sometimes allows you to figure out the problem during my reading of the forums i found most people having this problem are using a mod manager myself i do everything the old fashioned manual way anyways something to think about i will check in with you tomorrow

That's interesting, how do you know what the load order is when you just dive straight into the folders? Or does it matter? Oh and like 1 in 20, I'll see an animation that I believe is working the way it is suppose to, 1 in 20 I'll see a broken animation, 1 in 20 it crashes and the rest of the time it just doesn't work. So I DO know that they are there. 

Alright I know some of you are tired of answering this question. But I'm having trouble, as is everyone. The Sexlabs animations  just aren't working. Characters get naked, and then stand there semi spread eagle for a minute or two while the dialogue and sound continues. Then they get dressed again, scene over. I've went through a few of the help sections but can't seem to find anything relevant to my problem.

If the characters are using their idle animations then go into the SexLab MCM -> Rebuild & Clean and use the Clean System option. Follow the instructions in the pop-ups.

If the characters are frozen in place in half-t-pose then this is an FNIS issue. You'll need to post your FNIS output for further help.

we need a papyrus log to figure this out if i can't figure out someone else can with the log follow this

The debug log is disabled by default, in order to enable it, open your Skyrim.ini file, located in /My Documents/My Games/Skyrim/

Add/edit the following to this file:

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

If the any of the above lines do not exist, add it. If it already exists, modify the matching line to reflect the above settings. All of the settings should be under the [Papyrus] header, and below no other.

Save your changes to Skyrim.ini and load your your game, quickly attempt to replicate the issue you have with SexLab, and quit the game.

Your debug log files will now be located in the folder My Documents/My Games/Skyrim/Logs/Script/, the file Papyrus.0.log will always contain the log for the LAST time you opened Skyrim.

From the thread's name i thought that it's a some kind of innovative mod. You know, every mod does something. SexLab Nothing Happens is not like this! It just sits there doing nothing at all. Try it out now!

Waiting for your logs to arrive.

Sorry lads, I've been off screen today, busy time of the year what with those other people (family). I'll hop onto the suggestions post right haste now. 

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0
[Water]
bReflectLODObjects=1
bReflectLODLand=1
bReflectSky=1
bReflectLODTrees=1

This log is at the bottom of everything else. Someone said move it so that it is above EVERYTHING else, I'll try that but before I do, is there anything standing outly wrong with it?

He means it should be:

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1
[Water]
bReflectLODObjects=1
bReflectLODLand=1
bReflectSky=1
bReflectLODTrees=1

Then you load your save, start SL anim, exit game and post your log.

Alright thanks lads, one other thing. I uninstalled all the mods and reinstalled them, because that's what Sexlabs rebuild and clean told me to do. And I'm quite fucking fed up with Boss and LOOT because they sweet fuck all. Honestly, they don't change a thing, or advise me to change anything. 

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
AP Skyrim.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
SharedSeranaDialogue.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp=1
CrimsonTwilightArmor.esp=1
ASX_Spells.esp=1
ImmersiveLoversComfort.esp=1
Better Vampires.esp=1
GattiBondage1.esp=1
iHUD.esp=1
TERAArmors_CBBE.esp=1
ImmersiveFP.esp=1
Merta Assassin Armor.esp=1
zzLSAR.esp=1
zzLSARAddon.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
SMIM-Merged-All.esp=1
LustmordVampireArmor.esp=1
Werewolves.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp=1
DeviouslyHelpless.esp=1
Captured Dreams.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
SexLabGuild.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
Trapped in Rubber.esp=1
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp=1

So if you could guys could just let me know what order this should be, that would be great. And I changed the log, but should it really be Above Everything else?

Modding is so frustrating. 

We want you to set

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1
in your Skyrim.ini.
After this you need to load your game, start a what supposed to be a SexLab animation, then quit Skyrim when it ends.
Then you go into "My Documents/My Games/Skyrim/Logs/Script/", find "Papyrus.0.log" file and post it here.

Archived