NWN1: The Wink and Kiss Part 2 ALPHA

• 1 month later...

I've updated The Wink and Kiss 2 today. Please do note that the HAK requirements have changed so you will need to re-download and install wk2_anatomy file into your hak folder.

Changes:

What's new in this version?:

Version Date: 05-02-15
-Here I go messing around with the HAK again. HAK requirement changed. dcibodyparts is now obsolete, changed to wk2_anatomy. Added some heads and clothes. Thanks to Mirror_Q and the Sinfar HAKS. If anyone catches any clothings looking out of whack that I may have missed, please report them. Also, if anyone knows the origins of the content in this new HAK please let me know who to credit. It's kind of become a Frankenstein's monster of things I've found and it's hard to know the origins of everything. No offense is intended, and this is only an effort to make my module better.
-If you just want to see the newest content, I suggest going directly to the theater next door to the brothel first. Then head on over to the East side of the Temple District. Added a side quest in the temple district "Kill All Zombies". You need to have played out the theater of vampires scene with Amon before this is available.
-Finished Dirk's conversation in the temple after the vampires scene. I feel I made some great strides with the Dirk romance this time, but I still don't consider it finished. I still need to work on his conversation when you meet him in the slums.
-An item strip is now available at the beggining of the game.
-Changed pathing of the guards in the associate's HQ
-Started working on some random John encounters, with conversations written by Thirdpres.
-Temple District is now accessible from the Slums one way, but is usable two ways after you unlock the door from the Slum side.

http://neverwintervault.org/project/nwn1/module/wink-and-kiss-part-2-alpha

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello Lovers Lab! It's been a while, but I did update the module today, and apologize for the delay. See details on my blog page, along with links to the new hak pack, and mod version. Screen shots included!

http://wkbuilder.blogspot.com/

I tried it out a bit last night. got in touch with the stalker and "let him" capture me. after waking up in the cell and agreeing to help him, I'm stuck.

I only have one option, and that is to lock him up. but after that I cant go anywhere.

I've found no keys, not even on him (when I killed him). and talking to him again only gives me the same dialogue, making me lock him up again.

I also tried the random johns and frat guys. seemed to work pretty well.

thanks for all your hard work.

Hello Lovers Lab! It's been a while, but I did update the module today, and apologize for the delay. See details on my blog page, along with links to the new hak pack, and mod version. Screen shots included!

http://wkbuilder.blogspot.com/

I tried it out a bit last night. got in touch with the stalker and "let him" capture me. after waking up in the cell and agreeing to help him, I'm stuck.

I only have one option, and that is to lock him up. but after that I cant go anywhere.

I've found no keys, not even on him (when I killed him). and talking to him again only gives me the same dialogue, making me lock him up again.

I also tried the random johns and frat guys. seemed to work pretty well.

thanks for all your hard work.

His key is hidden behind his bed. I know, not the most obvious way but it's all I got right now. There will be other ways to get out of it later.