The "NGSAN: 9.2" error support thread (v56)

If you're having this issue with the current version (.56 as of now), please follow these instructions and see if the error either persists or goes away. Because so many mods modify NPCs and may have an adverse effect, if you don't follow all the instructions, I will gently remind the first 10 people of the steps they skipped.

After those 10 coupons are expired, if you don't follow all the instructions, I will just ignore your post. I don't mean to be a dick, but I'm not asking for this stuff for no reason, and I hate having to repeat myself a hundred times to different people because they didn't read this post.

Here are the steps you need to perform. Each one has a question associated with it that you need to answer.

1. Disable ALL other mods except Sexout and MCM (official DLC is ok), via the FOMM "package manager", not the esm/esp list

Q1: Did you follow this step exactly?

If you answered NO to step 1, go back to step 1.

2. Start the game and see if you still get a 9.2 with the same creature, in the same location.

Q2: Did you get a 9.2 again?

If you answered YES to Q2, go to step 99

3. If you still have disabled mods, One mod at a time, enable the next mod in your list via the package manager, and go to step 2.

4. You don't have any disabled mods. Go to step 100.

Q3: Everything is working now then? You can't get to this step otherwise. Congrats!

99. Provide the foloowing:

- Your current FOMM load order ("Load Order" -> "copy to clip board", and then PASTE inside spoiler tags.)

- Which was the last mod you enabled that caused the 9.2.

- What sexout mod caused the sex to happen: e.g. Rapers, BrutalRapers, SexoutSex, HowAbout, etc.

- What creature did it occur with, and where did it occur.

- Anything else you think is relevant to your situation?

100. Done. Thanks for following this choose your own adventure!

P.S. I apologize in advance for how big of a dick I'll probably be in this thread. This is apparently a big issue (the 9.2s) that I cannot replicate to save my life, so I need your help. If you give me the help you think I need, instead of the help I actually need, you're not actually helping me or anyone else. That's rude, so when my patience runs out, I'll probably get rude back.

Q1 : yes

Q2 : yes

Q99 :

FalloutNV.esm

Sexout.esm

Sexout LevelUp.esp

SexoutNotify.esp

SexoutRapers.esp

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

Total active plugins: 6

Total plugins: 6

creature : Feral Ghoul

s00002.jpg

change [sexoutRapers] for [sexoutBrutalRapers]

got same issue.

s00004.jpg

but, as threesome it work!

s00003.jpg

I'm not generally one to tease either, sorry about that.

It looks like I missed some miscategorized creatures when adding them to the creature formlist. An example are these repconn ghouls, which are suffering from typical bethesda/obsidian (whoever is to blame) schizophrenia.

1. There are three named "lvlFeralGhoul*".

2. Despite the name, they are not leveled creatures, they are normal creatures.

3. They are set to creature type 'animal'.

So this means they don't show up under the "feral ghoul" section in the geck, where I copied all the creatures from for that list. In fact, if they were not named "feralghoul" there would be no telling that they are, in fact, feral ghouls withoug looking at the template they are based on -- or the skeleton for non-templated creatures.

I'm pretty sure I can fix them (at least these three) fast by just adding them to the right list.

As for the others.. I'm going to need to know exactly what kind of creature they are, and where they were/are found. I'll look through for more that are just categorized, but that isn't going to help me find any that are miscategorized *and* named stupidly. The next release is going to print both the reference ID AND the base ID in 9.2 errors, so the base ID should be enough for me to find these lost souls and get them into the right list.

So... my only rage is going to be directed, once again, at bethesda.

Rawr! I disabled the DLC anyway cause I can! But it didn't seem to make a difference anyway.

Q1: yes!

Q2: OMG YES!

Q3: ...wait!

Active list when testing for 9.2 via new start:

FalloutNV.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutRapers.esp

Total active plugins: 3
Total plugins: 79

Total active when playing, not sorted was screwing around with some shit earlier:

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
Project Nevada - Core.esm
Project Nevada - Equipment.esm
aHUD.esm
iHUD.esm
Lings.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
DarNifiedUINV.esp
CASM.esp
Centered 3rd Person Camera - Unraised.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
FactionIDCards.esp
UHNV.esp
UHNV-Dead Money.esp
UHNV-Honest Hearts.esp
UHNV-OWB.esp
UHNV-Lonesome Road.esp
Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp
Project Nevada - Dead Money.esp
Project Nevada - Honest Hearts.esp
Gambling.esp
NekhCFinderFix.esp
epock.esp
Free Tribal Outfits.esp
Ghost Variants.esp
JillBSAA.esp
Mantis07Reflex.esp
merccustom.esp
Nidaoutfitv1.esp
NV_AsharasFormalClothing.esp
NVLadyoutfit1.esp
NWIxiaarmor1.esp
Type3 Leather Armors.esp
VegasChokers.esp
WastelandCourier.esp
SunnyCompanion.esp
WeaponModsExpanded.esp
WMX-DeadMoney.esp
WMX-OldWorldBlues.esp
WMX-LonesomeRoad.esp
Clean Up New Vegas.esp
WMX-GunRunnersArsenal.esp
BBAliceMurray.esp
BB_Persona_and_Secret.esp
dawesantisniffer.esp
MantisZeroSuit_ForNV.esp
BunnySuit-FNV.esp
jailhouserockette.esp
TypeV_NV.esp
SexoutRapers.esp
Sexout LevelUp.esp
SexoutNotify.esp
SexoutZAZ.esp
SexoutStore.esp
SexoutPregnancyNG.esp

Total active plugins: 61
Total plugins: 79

Last mod enabled that caused the 9.2: rapers

Mod that causes it to happen: rapers.

I'll update this as I go, since I'm gonna go though whatever I think I can. with working and not working.

Stuff tested so far:

9.2:

Young cazadores - windfarm, and in general all over 00168cc2

Cazadores -remenents bunks & all over -- 001744eb 001744f2

Centaur/Evolved Centaur -- all over (tested blackrock mountain & devil's throat) 0015e961/0015e963(ev)/0015e94d(centaur)(BRM) / 001567d6/0015340e/(DT)

Coyote/Coyote pup - goodsprings cave/area 00157b3a/00157b3b/00157b39(pup) 0015360(cave)

Coyote - Canyon Wreckage -- 00172730

Various Gecko's(regular/young/and hunters) - near lone wolf radio

Fire gecko's - area outside lucky jim mine

Deathclaw - Quarry Junction 00168b99/00168bac

Young Deathclaw - Gypsum train yard -- 001745EB

working:

Moe(named centaur) - nuked area near blackrock mountain

Giant evolved Centaur - devils throat - 001567d3

Young Deathclaw - Quarry Junction -000e745f

"Small" blind death claws - Gypsum train yard -- 001745f3

Spore Carriers(vault 22)

For some damned reason the overlay stopped taking pictures for most of the 9.2's I'll go back and take some screenshots and get the 9.2 codes if you need them. Just let me know. Here's the ones for gecko's coyote's and young cazadores though. All I've got time to test right now, more later.

http://www.mediafire.com/?x2rwr0wgunr86ch

My adventures are the stuff of mice I say! I've got my anti-kitten punching protectors on. I'm ready for ya.

Mashi, no need for the screenshots. The 9.2's being printed in the current release are useless instance ref IDs, not baseIDs. Next release will print both. Thanks for the list of other creatures, I'm on a hunt now for bethesda fuckups.

In addition to this bethesda naming screwup, I think I missed many (or most.. or all.. who knows) of the leveled creatures.

Archived