Sexlab modules for Follower-NPC sex?

rylasasin

I know there's more than one sexlab module for follower sex with PC, but what about Follower to NPC/Follower to Follower sex?

Okay, so I beat the dragon at whiterun and I want to celebrate our success. I want to buy my follower Hjoromir a prostitute to celebrate the occasion. Or I want to treat him by having my sex slave housecarl lydia fuck him? I mean she isn't exactly coming along with us so we might as well make the most of her. Are there any mods for that? (At least, ones that don't involve turning it into a threesome. Again, have that already.)

Which mod(s) can I use for that? The more immersive the better.

PS: Let's also be clear, we're talking about consensual sex here, not rape (again, have something for that already. Defeat to be precise)

Try SexLab Submit.

I have already used that mod on several hardcore/lore-friendly/immersion playthroughs with the Requiem RPG overhaul, works fantastic.

First you have the dialogue to initiate consensual sex, like a threesome with Lydia, Elisif and yourself. This is based on relationship status, speechcraft skill and quest progression.
The "NPC submit" part of the mod allows you to capture NPCs (either in combat, or as stealth attack), then tell your follower to have sex with them (probably also threesome, don't remember because i'm egocentric in that aspect).

Now you wrote that you don't want rape content (i don't like actual rape content either), but this is suprisingly immersive when a surviving bandit will gladly offer you to pay with sex rather than getting killed.

The features for immersive player->NPC sex alone make this mod worthwhile for both friendly and "hostile" actions.

As for other mods to create scenes through dialogues, i only know of Puppet Master 1.7. This is not exactly lore-friendly, you just get a spell to make up to ~5 NPCs your puppet, who then are fully under your control and get dialogues for everything from 2/3some SexLab acts to ZaZ stuff.

Example:

Player: How about we have some fun.
Player: You and two others.
(Skyrim): Use the show power to target someone.

NPC: Okay. *gets ravished by two guards*

Player: *fap fap fap*

Sorry that this is not exactly what you ask for, to my knowledge this simply doesn't exist.

Archived