Swapping the body out quicker on a CBBE model

vram1974

I've been playing with a few different CBBE models and tweaking the meshes here and there. Most recently I downloaded the Cleavage models pack which replaces armor and clothing meshes for every NPC and character apparel in the game.

It was nice but I wasn't happy with the body so using Caliente Tools I crafted a new body nif and then exported it as an obj. Then I opened the outfit editor and imported each nif from the meshes folder and painstakinging replaced each base body shape with the new CBBE-compatible obj.

This took about 5 hours since I had to manually retexture the parts of skin exposed by the new body model.

When I was done I loaded Skyrim and realized that although the naked model looks perfect (I tested her out beforehand), the model looks terrible with the meshes since it more or less doubles the breast size and buttocks. It looks like her DDs have become ZZs.

I realized at that point I should have two body models:

1. For the naked, unclothed model in the character assets folder.

2. For the clothed model with a slightly undersized assets in order to reduce bulkiness.

Now, I could go in and remesh every piece of clothing and armor on the new, smaller body model. But then I'm sure I'll have to manually retexture and smooth the meshes on the models because they're fitted for a larger body size.

Is there an easier way than what I'm doing? I'm sure there probably is but I'm just ignorant.

Can somebody point me in the right direction?

One other question: I usually mesh as skin-tight as possible but when running or crouching there are certain parts of the clothing or armor that poke through. Notably, the nipples are visible when sprinting using 360 run mod because of the physics engine I'm using which enhances jiggle. I wish there was a way to keep meshes in place when the skeleton is moving like that.

Thanks for advice

Archived