CBBE TBBP BBP HDT vs UNP BBP+ HDT W/ TBBP vs CHSBHC TBBP BBP+

iwanturpssy

OK.....I'm going to be as unbiased as possible about the bodies.

I'll start with this question...what kind of women do you like...small petite and skinny...fair to big breasted curvacious women...or in between?

I'll start with CBBE

CBBE has a lot of body customization with a tool called bodyslide you can get it off CBBE mod page on nexus or from the bodyslide mod page, you can craft any kind of female body you want...petite...curvacious...in the middle whatever it is you want..and of course their are plenty of outfit conversions for it here on LL and nexus. CBBE is not always the most lore friendly body and sometimes can break immersion depending on the body you use and the outfit you use also so if your one of the "lore" people I'd advise going with UNP or a more realistic body with CBBE you can make in bodyslide...CBBE has a more smooth flat looking texture to it and sometimes can get a little plastic looking. overall its a bodytype if you want to have big breasted chicks that jiggle everywhere you go in skyrim.

ok now for UNP

UNP has a little less body customization but has a ass ton of different bodies people have made that are based off UNP like sevenbase, UNPB, UNPK, UNPetite, UN7B, UNPC, etc some of these bodies have plentiful armor conversions and some don't. UNP has more complexion to the body and you can see more detail in some areas like the chest. the belly, legs, etc. theres also a lot of armor/clothing mods for UNP based bodies that are in mix and match pieces...CBBE has more "whole" outfits. UNP bodies seem to be a bit more "lore friendly" because they are a bit more realistic in terms of body proportions and not so ridiculous at points. UNP has a little less jiggle (besides sevenbase) because the bodytype doesn't have a huge ass or big boobs.

last but not least CHSBHC

this bodytype I actually don't know much about considering I don't use it or never have but it doesn't seem to have many body textures people have made but has a lot of armor conversions mostly here on LL...this bodytype is if you want extreme jiggle haha.

Original UNP is too flat and skinny and doesn't have much of an arse. The variations of it make a huge difference. Advantage of UNP is that it is easy to get content for.  From the different UNP varaitions, I would recommend UNPBO or 7B-O. A lot easier to use the mods as all you have to do is just install.

CBBE + BodySlide and you can have any body you want. It does not have the high poly count that UNP has but in my view it has a better breasts and if you use bodyslide you can have whatever you want. Problem, it's hard to find collection of outfits in one place. I would not recommend using it without altering it first to your desire. This body I played the most with.

CHSBHCv3 is a body that is based on CBBE I think. It has without a doubt the nicest arse and top notch breasts. The breasts also do not defy gravity as badly as other mods. When you play in third view, those buns can bounce. Again like CBBE, the outfits are all over the place and hard to collect. There are a few conversion threads here. Never really played with it, as I first found CBBE and just stuck with it. Thought currently now I am just messing around and I have it in BodyChange. It is really an attractive mod.

What really makes the body a lot more appealing is the bump map you use. If you want muscular map or more natural map. The (bump?) maps really make a huge difference in the overall aesthetics of the body.

The vanilla UNP is like RL model, skinny and looks great in clothes but not so good naked. CHSBHC is more of a fuller woman that are just gorgeous naked.

Look at the panel on the right of this site and you can see the images of the different body types.

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/

CHSBHC V3T there is an evolution of CHSBHC. This body is loved and hated at the same time. Transforms women into super voluptuous women, and gives the feeling that they are much higher. That kind of body in real life are the Latin American models. Brazil, Colombia, Venuzuela ... A great advantage of CHSBHC V3T is having nodes "Belly" the CHSBHC does not. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4466-armor-chsbhc/

• 2 weeks later...

Archived