Infinite load screen help?

Rivyu

Hello,
Ive been using real vision for a while, and i updated form 254 to the most recent version. I uninstalled from the realvision uninstile file first, then deactivated the mod, then activated the newest mod, and installed from the launcher in the enb file and pasted in the new ENB files from enbdev (262 version) to the skyrim file. And now, when i load up any save file, after 4-5 seconds the load screen freezes, even tohugh music keeps playing, and thats it. Even with safety load enabled i still cant get in. 

Any ideas?

Thanks

Does your game crash?

Usually if the loading screen freezes and the music keeps playing (and nothing happens), or if the game crashes, or if the loading screen just infinitely loads without freezing/crashing, it's a sign of a corrupted save file.

No, it doesnt actually crash. Skyrim stays open, but the loading screen freezes, but music continues playing :( Ive been trying old save files too but no luck :( Any way to fix it though? It literally started happening just as i updated my ENB to the newest version (realvision). 

1. Wrong Sub-Forum.

Do you use the newest version of SKSE?

If not. Download and install it..

Go to Skyrim\Data\SKSE and create a SKSE.ini file with notepad.

If there is no folder with the name "SKSE", create one.

Copy and paste..

[Memory]
DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768
ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

Save.. Done.

If you can't figure out how to create an ini file, download mine below.
Just drag the ini file into the folder from above.

SKSE.rar

Hello,

Ive been using real vision for a while, and i updated form 254 to the most recent version. I uninstalled from the realvision uninstile file first, then deactivated the mod, then activated the newest mod, and installed from the launcher in the enb file and pasted in the new ENB files from enbdev (262 version) to the skyrim file. And now, when i load up any save file, after 4-5 seconds the load screen freezes, even tohugh music keeps playing, and thats it. Even with safety load enabled i still cant get in.

When you say "deactivated" do you mean "uninstalled"? It's very important to completely remove the RealVision files from your data folder after using the uninstaller app, otherwise leftover files could interfere with future installations.

Make sure you follow the instructions on the RealVision description page exactly and in order. Doing things in the wrong order can actually result in required changes being undone.

Yes, im using the newest version of skse at the moment, and i also made that .ini file, still no luck with that :(

and yes, i completely wipe everything from the enb when i uninstall it. :( Ill try deleting my skyrim .ini and prefs as maybe something in there is causing some trouble..

Archived