2 Mod Ideas

Don't normally post here, but after playing a bit I've had these two ideas stuck in my head that I thought I'd share:

1. A sexlab radar. As in, if two actors are going at it, add a map marker at their location. Possibly make a new misc quest so that it can be toggled on/off. Essentially identical to LoversDRadar for Oblivion.

2. A tie in with Follower Goes on a Trip (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52235/?) whereby captured companions will be stripped, chained, abused, etc. Add some MCM menus to adjust settings for gender of companion, capturers, etc. 

Thoughts?

I like the sound of those! Particularly 2. I had no idea that mod existed, its begging for a Sexlab twist.

Don't know about other ppl, but I like the sound of a quest popping up/or a typical note from a courier saying that a certain companion has been captured and its up to you to rescue them. Then you find them in some sticky situation with a chance to fall prey to it as well! :P

Oh dear, my mind's running away with me again...

I have actually suggested the second one before. Nobody seemed interested back then. This was the reason why I started to study CK, but do not currently have enough time in my hands to mod Skyrim.

It would be nice, if the idea gets some air behind it's wings from this thread. Mod already binds the target, so removing prisoner clothes, adding some extra items and maybe tweaking the dialogue a bit would carry far.

The second one sounds awesome, how does SD+ play that concept up?

My comparison between 2nd idea of this thread & Sanguine Debauchery Enhanced wasn't well thought out.

Sanguine Debauchery offers support for followers so they can get enslaved by bandits/enemies too. It is the closest thing to 2nd idea of this thread - meaning followers get enslaved by enemies when you send follower exploring/looting dungeons on their own. I dunno but you may or may not be able to configure Sanguine Debauchery Enhanced to let you get out of bounds and leave the follower behind while you make run for it.

If anyone is interested or plays Oblivion, PlayerSlaveEncounters is on same page of player/follower/companion enslavement as Sanguine Debauchery Enhanced is.

Archived