EEO and neck seam

Skyrimfloo

Hey there!

I've been having issues with neck seams for a while, something that I eventually learned to live with and hide with some choker mods, but recently I've realized what exactly was the problem. Some of the "complexion" presets that come in EEO cause this neck seam, which is not present on default complexions and some other (like elder). I've tried copying and adapting the default texture maps for the neck area to fix this, but unfortunately I'm not that good at editing textures, so I couldn't make it look decent.

I've seen plenty of elf mods that have awesome faces and no neck seams for elves, so I was wondering what options could I explore to fix this. Is there any "Ethereal Elven Overhaul adapted body texture" that gets rid of it? how else do people get pretty elves?

I've seen some advice on how to "disable" elven features so you can get them human faces, but I gotta admit that I love the rigged complexion and weird eyes that dark elves get, and I'm grateful that EEO keeps some inhuman features on them. Sometimes I do admire some elf pics I see around here, though. I gotta check that Epic Elves one, too.

Anyways, I've found some sort of solution for the neck seam, even though I'm still looking for other elf face alternatives. I simply took the complexion preset's dds file and placed it somewhere that would be recognized by Caliente's TextBlend. There's a "neck seam fix" overlay there, that worked as intended, so no neck seam anymore.

Archived