Missing some meshes

cobra2001

Lovers victims requires lovers slave trader to work so install it.

NOTE: the latest version of slave trader requires a new version of lovers victims call STbravil something.

Can't use both they cause a conflict with each other. If I'm not mistaken the newest version of loversvictims has what slave trader has.

Wrong.....on both accounts. :(

To use one, you MUST use the other or they won't work.

Download both and make sure that victims (or if you get the latest version of victims which is now LSTBravilUnderground.esp) is below slaver in your load order.

If you are inclined not to believe me just pop over to the slaver or victims threads and read the last several pages of each.

Link to latest versions: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=5391

To use one' date=' you MUST use the other or they won't work.

Download both and make sure that victims (or if you get the latest version of victims which is now LSTBravilUnderground.esp) is below slaver in your load order.

If you are inclined not to believe me just pop over to the slaver or victims threads and read the last several pages of each.

[/quote']

Appears you are the one thats wrong I'm not using slave trader and it is working just fine. I was missing the meshes from loversbitch so they are appearing now. Unless you are talking about some of thefiles being needed from slavetrader. I currently don't have slavetrader's esp active and everything in victims is working just fine.

To use one' date=' you MUST use the other or they won't work.

[/quote']

Appears you are the one thats wrong I'm not using slave trader and it is working just fine. I was missing the meshes from loversbitch so they are appearing now. Unless you are talking about some of thefiles being needed from slavetrader. I currently don't have slavetrader's esp active and everything in victims is working just fine.

If you have an older version of victims then yes you can use it without slave trader but if you look at the later versions of victims with either wrye bash or the CS you will see that slave trader is a master of victims and thus is needed. The two plugins started out separate but the author(s) decided to link their features in later revisions.

See post 11 from the guy that translated the mod in the first place.

Link: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2486&page=2

Well I'm using 1.42 of victms. Slave trade is not checked so I dunno what to say unless the download link gave me a diffrent version it appears to be running without it.

Something that was recently discovered may be helping you. If you have slave trader's esp in you data folder even though it is not enabled then victims may be able to draw what it needs from its master.

This may be old info to some but according to what I have been reading in the FNV sexout threads it is a recent discovery here.

Either way as long as you are working it maters not. :)

Well I'm using 1.42 of victms. Slave trade is not checked so I dunno what to say unless the download link gave me a diffrent version it appears to be running without it.

Something that was recently discovered may be helping you. If you have slave trader's esp in you data folder even though it is not enabled then victims may be able to draw what it needs from its master.

This may be old info to some but according to what I have been reading in the FNV sexout threads it is a recent discovery here.

Either way as long as you are working it maters not. :)

Yes the missing meshes were from loversbitch at any rate.

While i'm sitting here dling lovers archive I do have a question for either one of you. Which set of lovers pk do you each(yes everyone's input) seem to work the best together. I'm kind of leading towards the lovers with pk 90, the extender to that, joburg 1_17, creature 1.4.1 and it's extender, the lovers resource v2, MB2 fixed,New and improved animation project 2.4, and Lovers Mod Pack as a base setup. I usually add the extras to make everything anatomically correct, throw in lovers hypnosis pay bandit, aphrodisiac and the hud and I'm pretty much good.However I did notice that adding Deadly reflexes 6 and everything required to run that made problems occur.(am reinstalling everything now). Reason I ask is because I know that some mods can mesh and some can cause irregular problems for no reason, it comes down to what is trying to override what. among that sometimes older versions can work better than the new ones. It seems to end up depending on the setup, everyone has what works at times and maybe updating can just cause that alignment to go out of whack.So one more time I'm just curious what everyone's ideal settings are because just like our characters, our settings have to be unique as hell.

Tempest it all depends on what your fetishes are :)

One thing to note: use only one of creature or creature extender NOT both.

I use DR6 with no issues at all with lovers. Just remember that DR6 comes with a skeleton that you DON'T want to use. It was packed in by accident. Stay away from using the horse mounted spell casting.esp and the splatter stuff and you will be fine. You can go with DR5 if you like but IMHO DR6 is far better....but again that is just my 2 cents.

The thing to do is install lovers LAST. Install all other mods for armor/clothing/weapons/quests/castles, then install the nude bodies of your choice, then install the skeleton (growlf's "universal skeleton" is the standard) and finally install Lovers. This way nothing overwrites or messes with lovers. Remember to install a few mods then archive invalidate via bsa redirection then test. If things are working, repeat this process. Periodically make a backup of at minimum you data folder so if things go south you can recover quickly without having to reinstall.

Here is my current load order:

00 Oblivion.esm

01 Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm [Version 1.33]

02 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

03 x117race.esm

04 Enhanced Daedric Invasion.esm

05 CyrodiilUpgradeResourcePack.esm

06 Better Cities Resources.esm [Version 5.0.7]

07 CURP_Controller.esm

08 Toaster Says Share v3.esm

09 Kaleah.esm [Version 1.0]

0A Nec Mystic High Elf-Remake.esm [Version 1.0]

0B Lovers with PK.esm

0C LoversCreature.esm

0D BreakUndies.esm

0E HorseCombatMaster.esm

** CyrodiilUpgradeResourcePack Vwalk.esp

** Better Cities Full Vwalk.esp

** Better Imperial City Vwalk.esp

** Oblivion Vwalk.esp

0F Younger Hotter NPC's v1.0.esp [Version 1.0]

** Younger Hotter NPC's v1.0 Vwalk.esp

10 DLCShiveringIsles.esp

** DLCShiveringIsles Vwalk DG_DS.esp

** DLCShiveringIsles Vwalk.esp

11 Better Cities .esp [Version 4.7.0]

12 Idle Dialogue.esp

13 Arena_Ring_V2.esp

++ NoGuildmasterKick.esp

14 Living Economy.esp

15 Oblivion Graphics Extender Support.esp [Version 0.3]

16 Spell Delete And Item Remove.esp

17 Streamline 3.1.esp

18 Map Marker Overhaul.esp [Version 3.9]

19 Map Marker Overhaul - SI additions.esp [Version 3.5]

1A DLCHorseArmor.esp

1B DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

** DLCMehrunesRazor Vwalk.esp

1C BSK Break Undies.esp

1D superSP_fatigue_restore_ring.esp

1E Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp [Version 1.33]

** Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul Vwalk.esp

1F OOO-Map_Markers_Stock.esp [Version 1.33]

20 OOO-No_Guild_Ownership.esp [Version 1.33]

21 KvatchAftermath.esp

22 KnightlyArmory.esp

23 Ivellon.esp [Version 1.8]

24 TalosBridgeGateHouse.esp

25 300_KillTheDB.esp

26 daedric BU.esp

27 Hentai Mania.esp

** Hentai Mania Vwalk.esp

28 QQuix - Divine Elegance Showroom.esp

29 (SFL) Makeover - White Stallion Lodge.esp

2A TEC_4ERA_Dialog_Filter.esp

2B Vampire Hunting - Order of the Virtuous Blood.esp

** Vampire Hunting - Order Of The Virtuous Blood Vwalk.esp

2C WSL_Redone.esp

2D DLCBattlehornCastle.esp

2E DLCFrostcrag.esp

** DLCFrostcrag Vwalk.esp

2F Knights.esp

** Knights Vwalk.esp

30 Origin of the Mages Guild.esp [Version 7.3]

31 HoarfrostCastle.esp

** HoarfrostCastle Vwalk.esp

32 Enhanced Daedric Invasion.esp

++ EDI - Aggression Fix.esp

33 ElsweyrAnequina.esp

** ElsweyrAnequina Vwalk.esp

34 Walkabout.esp

35 ImpeREAL Empire - Unique Forts.esp

** ImpeREAL Empire - Unique Forts Vwalk.esp

36 ImpeREAL Empire - Unique Forts - OOO FCOM patch by Xtudo.esp

37 FightersGuildContracts.esp

38 Dremora Churl Addon.esp

39 Dremora Churl Addon #2.esp

3A Oblivifall - Ambiant Dungeon SFX.esp [Version 1.2]

3B P1DKeyChainSI Merged.esp

3C Colourwheels Sexy Ayelid Shrine.esp

3D Colourwheels Sexy Skyrim Outpost HGEC.esp

3E Oblivion Gate Closer Spell V2.esp

3F RestoreAllAttributesSpell.esp

40 BudongsNarcolepsySpell.esp

41 Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp

42 zzEstrus.esp

43 SetEssentialActors.esp

44 SetBody.esp

45 AinmhiRace.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

** Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp

++ x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp

46 From2ch Lives.esp

47 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

48 F2L_FaceChange.esp

49 Ta22's 01Army.esp

4A 117NPCs.esp

4B From2ch Lives Boss.esp

4C F2LHideRaces.esp

4D F2LAddon_MSElves.esp

4E FutaPriory.esp

4F F2LMiqoteAddon.esp

50 DKImperials.esp

51 CompanionshipRing.esp

52 KW-AlliesPlayNicer.esp

53 Colourwheels Sexy Oblivion OverHaul.esp

54 ZUAmberMadnessOverhaul.esp

55 ZUSIO-Map MarkerOverhaul SI-patch.esp

56 SMYB Female Only.esp

57 BBBRoseoftheGuard.esp

58 Better Cities Full.esp [Version 5.0.7]

59 Better Cities - VWD of the IC.esp [Version 4.7.0]

5A Better Imperial City.esp [Version 5.0.0]

5B Better Cities Full FPS Patch.esp [Version 5.0.7]

5C Better Cities - Knightly Armory.esp [Version 4.8.4]

5D Better Imperial City FPS Patch.esp [Version 5.0.0]

5E Better Imperial City - OMG.esp [Version 4.7.0]

5F Better Cities - No LEYAWIIN Flooding.esp [Version 4.9.0]

60 Alternative Start for Better Cities Fix.esp

61 Real_Mannequin.esp

62 Nitiren's Genji Armor2.esp

++ HGEC Kajiits.esp

++ Slof's Manly Stride.esp

63 LoversRapeSlave.esp

64 LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

65 LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

66 LoversRaperS.esp

67 LoversJoburg.esp

68 LoversSlavePlay.esp

69 LoversBed.esp

6A LoversClubCats.esp

6B LoversProstitute.esp [Version 0.25a]

6C LoversFSE.esp

6D LoversStupidNpc.esp

6E LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

6F Lovers with PK.esp [Version 90]

70 LoversStopKillRaper.esp

71 LoversSetBody.esp

72 LoversSetScale.esp

73 LoversStopCombatEx.esp

** Ahtata Arquamer female got hair.esp

74 Bashed Patch, 0.esp

75 xeosp++.esp

76 xeosp++ Vwalk.esp

77 MadCompanionshipSpells.esp [Version 2.5]

78 MCS extension.esp

79 LoversMB2.esp

7A LoversCreature.esp

7B LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

7C LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

7D DeadlyReflex 6 - Combat Moves.esp

7E Deadly Reflex 6 - HeX NifSE Patch.esp

Yeah gregathit, I noticed the skeleton in dr6, actually that's what screwed everything up to where I started fresh. I do see alot of familiar stuff on your list though. And things are running better since I downloaded the archive(took a friggin hour). And yeah noticed that problem with creatures and creatures extended right off the bat, it goes right to ctd otherwise. One thing I gotta say is when these mods are in sync they work together well and leads to some pretty funny shit. 90% of the time I learn what I did wrong by trial and error, sometimes it can cost though. And when I do I usually head to the posts and read and go from there, it's only when I'm completely stuck and screwed that I'll ask someone. Though I think I'm gonna take a good look at your setup, might work for me. like I said I see alot of familiar ones on there I'll get to getting a working setup(Just reinstalled Oblivion last night into this morning and am pretty open to suggestions)But so far the archive is actually a pretty good place to start.Thanks again

• 3 months later...

im missing some meshes myself but its when i initiate any animation with any character. there are two meshes missing it seems from the front and the back of the animations. i thought it might be a problem with the resource pack if i messed it up so i redownloaded and reinstalled and im still getting the same problem. ill still try to fix it myself but any help would be appreciated

im missing some meshes myself but its when i initiate any animation with any character. there are two meshes missing it seems from the front and the back of the animations. i thought it might be a problem with the resource pack if i messed it up so i redownloaded and reinstalled and im still getting the same problem. ill still try to fix it myself but any help would be appreciated

Well we need quite a bit more information to try to help you. Post you load order and try to tell exactly what you see (screen shots are really helpful). Do you have the big yellow missing mesh symbols?

How did you in install the resource pack - meaning are you sure you installed it in the correct location? Did you also try reinstalling the base pack?

Well we need quite a bit more information to try to help you. Post you load order and try to tell exactly what you see (screen shots are really helpful). Do you have the big yellow missing mesh symbols?

How did you in install the resource pack - meaning are you sure you installed it in the correct location? Did you also try reinstalling the base pack?

sorry i figured id need that stuff but i didnt have the screen shots at hand.

im working on the load order because i did reinstall some things. unfortunately reinstalling caused most of my other mods to dissapear. im not entirely sure why.

here is my load order without all my stuff

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

x117race.esm

---

Lovers with PK.esm

TamagoClub.esm

HiyokoClub.esm

LoversCreature.esm

---

TamagoBreak.esp

TamagoNews.esp

TamagoShop.esp

TamagoTopic.esp

TamagoConfide.esp

LoversTamagoClub.esp

HiyokoGenerator.esp

TamagoSetBody.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversRaperSRussian.esp

LoversContraception.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversCreature.esp

Lovers with PK Extender.esp

LoversAdultYield.esp

LoversMagic.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

SetBody.esp

Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

Lovers3dorgasm.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

here are the screenshots

alot of what should be there isnt and im not angry about it, just frustrated i have to hunt it all down again.

Reinstall the resource pack: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=29

Then reinstall the base pack: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=7

The reinstall lovers creatrures 1.4.1: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=129 (make sure you get the patch for rev91 too)

That should fix all of your yellow triangles. :)

You load order looked fine so no worries there.

Archived