Alliance Between Stormcloaks and Imperials, possible??

Hello!

First of all, i'm using this mod bellow, you must know:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/41087/?

So I started joining the Stormcloak side and won the Civil War quest. After that, my char want more power than be "just" the Stormblade named by Ulfric and finishes the quest Become the High King of Skyrim. Now starts the intersting part...

After become the High King, i imediatelly declare WAR with Thalmors (resource by the mod too) and my will is marry with some Imperials alies, to "integrate" the forces of skyrim in ONE against the Thalmors!! So, after that, I'll send someone to kill Ulfric and make another ally NPC to become the Jarl of Windhelm ( policy strategy, hehehhe :D )

My question is, is there any mod that stop the Stormcloak and Legion Soldiers to fight with each other and be aggressive to me?
But after the wedding, I want to stop it (to increase roleplay)  and they become allies (i'm already using Puppet Master to make everyone ally or can I use "im order to protect me", featured by the Become High King mod.

And everyone against Thalmors!!

Thalmor would win a defensive war...

A fresh army full of 100+ year old trained warriors, vs a rag tag band of 25 year old racist rednecks who are depleted fighting off the Empire.

The Empire would never join the Stormcloaks to fight the Aldamari Dominion. They have trouble enough holding what they have, they can't afford to go after the Elves and Khajiit. Especially after the loss of Skyrim in your version.

You are also attacking, so the Thalmor has short supply lines, while you are vulnerable shipping everything by sea. A bad storm could wipe out an army on the Sea.

Or are you just talking about kicking Thalmor out of Skyrim? I would assume as High King, you could order them to leave out of your territory though.

Plus what did the Thalmor do to you? Talos isn't a god anyways, so who cares if they kill religious idiots accidentally worshiping a Daedra? If you don't kill them, they will just become crazy terrorist when their minds are warped by the Daedra... They are doing you a favor!

Thalmor would win a defensive war...

A fresh army full of 100+ year old trained warriors, vs a rag tag band of 25 year old racist rednecks who are depleted fighting off the Empire.

The Empire would never join the Stormcloaks to fight the Aldamari Dominion. They have trouble enough holding what they have, they can't afford to go after the Elves and Khajiit. Especially after the loss of Skyrim in your version.

You are also attacking, so the Thalmor has short supply lines, while you are vulnerable shipping everything by sea. A bad storm could wipe out an army on the Sea.

Or are you just talking about kicking Thalmor out of Skyrim? I would assume as High King, you could order them to leave out of your territory though.

Plus what did the Thalmor do to you? Talos isn't a god anyways, so who cares if they kill religious idiots accidentally worshiping a Daedra? If you don't kill them, they will just become crazy terrorist when their minds are warped by the Daedra... They are doing you a favor!

Blasphemy! Talos was perhaps once a mere mortal, but he ascended to the heavens as the ninth divine!

Not all elves are evil of course, but the Thalmor deserve to be eradicated for their crimes against the free people of Skyrim. Any Thalmor will be killed on sight, without question or chance to beg for mercy! They have nothing on me! I am Aerieth Shadowcore, the Shadow of Death! I am the Dragonborn of legend! Slayer of Al-Du-In the firstborn of Akatosh, the one who dethroned Miraak and the slayer of Harkon, the head of Volkihar vampire clan! They shall tremble at my sight and feel my full wrath! [/roleplay]

Blasphemy! Talos was perhaps once a mere mortal, but he ascended to the heavens as the ninth divine!

Not all elves are evil of course, but the Thalmor deserve to be eradicated for their crimes against the free people of Skyrim. Any Thalmor will be killed on sight, without question or chance to beg for mercy! They have nothing on me! I am Aerieth Shadowcore, the Shadow of Death! I am the Dragonborn of legend! Slayer of Al-Du-In the firstborn of Akatosh, the one who dethroned Miraak and the slayer of Harkon, the head of Volkihar vampire clan! They shall tremble at my sight and feel my full wrath! [/roleplay]

Superiority complex?

Superiority complex?

Perhaps my character is a bit over the top at this point. :D

But hey, sometimes you gotta roleplay the part. ^__^

Don't mind me, that's just a general problem I have with TES. You always end up as a godlike being that is an ace of all traits and that makes it easy to create a character in the meta level that is ridiculously over the top.

Actually I disagree to that; but then again it is offtopic anyway, so never mind.

Superiority complex?

I enjoyed it =)

LOL, i loved the roleplays!

The Thalmors must be kicked from Skyrim, for their arrogance. I know the problems between Stormcloak and Legion, that's why the reason to marry with a Legion ally and conspire together to kill Ulfric and give the Windhelm throne for that spouse. It's policity business!! (or you can call conspiration or corruption too, heheheh :P). The char doesn't care about morallity, just power!

But, no one ask my question: is there any mod or script command to do Imperials and Stormcloaks neutral with each other? Cause I want to lead the both fronts for battle together.

• 2 weeks later...

There probably is something you can do with the console, but i havent seen a mod that does it.

For example, if you punch Ulfric in the face and make him chase you all the way to Witherun, the witherun guards will attack him at sight and the companions, Vignar, Eorlund, Vilkas and company will come to defend him.

This means that exist a neutral faction. Otherwise the companions would be attacking the witherun yellow guards at sight all the time.

http://oi62.tinypic.com/mw7fo0.jpg

What i find hilarious, is that Ulfric will say "where´s your precious emperor now" even to bears, giants and spiders.

Archived