Adding PN functionality to RCSS

JerseyWalrus

I have the Reinforced Chinese Stealth Suit but Project Nevada doesn't work with it because the RCSS uses Vanilla sneak functions (crouch to activate stealth suit). There are three patches to make it compatible with PN but one of them is just for the visor, the other is outdated to both mods and the last doesn't seem to work when it comes for the toggable stealth field. Everything else works except for that. I looked up the Modder's Guide for PN and confirmed that the Armor itself is in the Stealth form list, has UpperBody slot checked and all but it refuses to work. It's only this last function, though its the one that makes the suit a Stealth Suit. 

If anyone has ever come across the bug and has somehow fixed it, please let me know. Or if you know of a way to do it because I tried all I could think of.

Since the FNV doesn't use NVSE for its toggle, is it possible that if I add NVSE function to it that it'll work with PN?

EDIT:After tinkering with the damn GECK and Project Nevada's long long lists, making sure the armor was in the lists that the PN Modders Guide said they should be, I reloaded to a very far back save (way before I got the armor) consoled it in my inventory and *poof* the functions work with it! Going back to my most recent save... the armor didn't work ;-; BUT I enequipped the armor and drop it from my inventory, consoled a new one and it worked. Thanks to all who tried helping and hopefully this'll help anyone who comes into the same problems.

FO3's RCSS mod needed FOSE, so I'm figuring NVSE will be necessary for any new scripting.  I know I needed NVSE when transplanting the scripting.

Regular RCSS needed tweaks to the enchant effects and the globals to get it working with the scripting, too.  I had to adjust the stealth boy copy effect on the RCSS's stealth to attach to a global rather than being crouched.

Archived