Hdt xml or .hkx is pushing up TBBP breasts.

xxsleepyxx

One of them is the culprit and I dont know much about either.  BBP people would likely not have a problem since there is no pre breast paints on body.  But with TBBP the breast are being pushed up and back slightly, as well as changing the collision causing the breasts to be pushed up and never drop back down until the hands are put down.  Im using 2.14 of xpmse skeletons .hkx which work with milk machines.  I have tried numerous xml's to no avail and i have other .hkx's, but they dont work with some of the newer stuff like milk machines.   Does the problem lie in the xml or the .hkx?  If it is an xml problem, i can edit it if someone would tell me which settings change the breast positions to the default.

How about posting a pic /video of your problem?

Because nothing you just said makes any sense in how things actually work?

Pre-Breasts were never painted on any body, they were never meant to be animated or moved in physics at all.

The difference between BBP and TBBP are the breast01 bones.

The reason why you need to use a legacy BBP .hkx from groovetama for milk machine to work is because the milk machine animates those bones. And without those bones included in the rig map the animation cannot find them.

TBH it sounds more like you just have a fucked up older body that was weighted to some weird ass non-standard bones. In which case the answer you seek lies with editing the skinning and getting rid of skin transforms:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34798-fixing-skeleton-deformations-crushedtorpedo-breasts-etc/

Again, I could be wrong, so it's best to just post a video or before/after images of the problem.

thanks for the reply.  Im using sevenbase tbbp weight paints copied over to bombshell and cleaned up a tad.  It does have pre breast paints, all tbbp armors and bodies ive seen does.  If it didnt , would it not just be bbp?  Im pretty sure that is the sole difference in the two.

without the .hkx

post-208623-0-23197100-1416715031_thumb.jpgpost-208623-0-21645900-1416715014_thumb.jpg

With xpmse .hkx

post-208623-0-65483000-1416715100_thumb.jpgpost-208623-0-43682800-1416715078_thumb.jpgpost-208623-0-32788700-1416715055_thumb.jpg

Yea that's not how pre-breast bones work.

I can guarantee you Pre-breasts have never been skinned on any body I've ever seen. (And I've seen some really bad skinning on skyrim bodies by now)

I have the 7base bombshell file open in 3dsmax right now, Absolutely no pre-breast paints.

The main difference between TBBP and BBP is Breast01 bone paints. This was used to get that better level of breast movement in TBBP animations.

Also, your images indicate what I thought was the problem.

Your body just has a fucked skinning (probably skinned with XPMS 1.9 or older version)

You can follow the link I posted previously to fix it.

open the tbbp sevenbase, those are the paints im using.  and also if u look at cbbe tbbp, it has breast01 paints too.  well when i said pre breast i meant breast01, which i did assume was connected to prebreast bone, maybe im wrong about that part about it being connected to prebreast.   I just know the hkx and hdt aint jiving when using tbbp body.  ever since dragonfly, the hkx would do this with tbbp body and most people just removed it.  but im trying to get it working now since its needed for the milk machines.

I already said what your problem was?

It's not the hkx.

It's your body's skinning. It was skinned to an old incorrect skeleton. (Which I guarantee was XPMS 1.9 or below with it's messed up scales)

You may fix it using a multitude of ways.

That doesnt make much sense.  If it was body skinned to a improper skeleton, there would be deformations with this new skeleton wether the .hkx was present or not.  And im sure sevenity would have been smarter than to use those xpms grape ape skeletons.  sevenbase was made before those anyways.  And even if it were true, you've got some balls to say that the new incompatible skeleton which is supposed to be compatible with everything are made correctly and everything else was made wrong.

So ive just removed hdt physics and installed original sevenbase tbbp and the xpmse skeletons including the hkx.  The breasts are pushed up and back.  Removed the hkx and all is fine.   It IS the hkx that is the problem.  Yet you are saying the single file causing the problem is not the problem and everything else is.

To make a skeleton animation and call it maximum compatibility when it is incompatible and then claim that it is not the problem but that every tbbp body made before it is, your cheese has fell off your cracker.

Im reverting back to my skeletons and hkx since they are much more beautifully proportioned anyways.  But u are probably right, i just dont have 3ds max.

Lol.

You'd be surprised at how many body authors and modders incorrectly skin their stuff.

Hell, even 7base is incorrectly skinned somewhat. The guy didn't properly mirror his breast weights. (The left side is slightly more stronger than the right side). Still he's a lot closer than others. And I do believe his official meshes were weighted to a correct skeleton and 2.1+ compatible. Not a 100% sure, it could have just been my imagination or Eu4orick's version that he fixed himself not sure.

The reason why you don't see the deformations with your hkx enabled, is because the animations push the bones back into place. The main reason why so many modders were able to get away with their shit skinning was because of this phenomenon. Take away the hkx behaviour files, and whatever scale values you have in your skeleton and whatever position their in will be fixed (unmoving).

Archived