Avoid death, killing while sex?

Skyrimfloo

Hi there! I've been away from the game for a while, and while I'm a bit busy yet, I'm thinking about getting into the game again and try some new things. So I come to ask for some suggestions.

I've always been interested in this game about trying a playthrough in which I'd be able to keep my character from dying in most cases, the worst thing that would happen to her would be to be raped. Of course, that's kinda boring after a while since the game has so many enemies, but I guess I can come up with some extra things to do (like killing them normally, of course). However, the idea of being able to kill stuff through sex seems interesting. Unfortunately, all I can think about that would work with this is Angrim's Apprentice using health drain spells, which is a good idea but I'd rather introduce that in my playthrough at a later time.

Another option was SexLabUtil1, but I'm not entirely satisfied with that. I can get enemies to die after sex, or even lower their health so that I can kill them afterwards without much trouble. But it seems kinda... cheaty. I would like to have my character to level up a bit even after that, because if I use that mod to kill stuff, I'll end the game at level 1, lol. I'm not sure if I can set it to earn exp. Ideally, what I'd like to do is to have my character hve sex with all bandits/enemies in a room, for example, enemies would be relaxed after that and then she'd kill them in one blow afterwards. My idea was to use SexLabUtil1 to get them into Calm state, lower them to almost dead health, then just smack them a good one.

Any suggestions to get this done in a cool way?

Anyone interested in spamming all the major mod authors with suggestions, so they'd pull out of their comfort zone and work together to make a wholly unified sexlab framework 2.0 ( and decisevely put professionals to shame whilst doing it )?

The framework could have Apropos built in and the commentaries and W&T system toggle-able through MCM, and the idea about leveling with sex acts and and using it to kill enemies built in and have it on by default.

While Skyrim overhaul mods may have better perk trees for us to latch onto with the sex, with the vanilla system I'd go with speech and sneak points ( or anything related to speechcraft and deftness). The idea is that you would use the defeat option to yield in battle, but then, the SL2.0 version of defeat would have a special feature, that it would, as the original idea stated, put the enemies in a temporary calm state or temporary player friend state, and be severely weakend, like slapped to 10% health and stamina or flat 50 hp and 50 sp (as long as they didn't have more before). This would not activate if the player got defeated and then raped, and of course, it would not work on friends and spouses (consensual sex with friendlies). With interest of not adding perk trees and ass-fucking any compatibility, the system could scale with either player level, or player max stamina, or the sex act number tracker, increasing proficiency at this stuff except for other things.

Example:

Initially, the player'd be quite incapable of these sinister things.

A single act of sex with an enemy would only put the person and his bandit friends in the immediate vicinity in a player-neutral state and allow for safe passage. Bandit camps would perhaps require the player to service the chief.

After several sex acts of any kind, the player would unlock the option to continue to service everyone in the camp. Also, the debuffs for enemies would start to appear. A novice assassin-wench would fully exhaust the serviced enemies, lower their current stamina to 0 and decrease stamina recovery by 75%. They'd be slowed by 15%. The victims would be neutral to the player and would search for a lean marker, sit marker, or just use the sitting animation as seen used by the khajiit caravan dealers outside whiterun.

The next step would be mastery of this sinister craft. The enemies would be so thoroughly exhausted by the wench, that they would have no stamina, barely any stamina regeneration, they would only have 10% hp and regeneration would be decreased by 90%, and they'd be slowed down by 25%. They would be calm towards the player, maybe make a remark on how wonderfully used they feel now, and would look for sit, lean and lie down markers, or would just lie down where they are. Easy killing.

Every single suggestion you make already exists as a mod.

Apropos

Prostitution,

Defeat/submit

Bendit whore

and Maybe Sanguine Debauchery

It's not about the befriending of bandits, it's about applying a weakening effect at the end of Defeat yields or something.

And SL still needs more unifying

You might like to try Defeat or Submit

Of course, defeat and/or Submit are useful since I'd need them to get my character attacked, or viceversa. Also, I mentioned already the succubus thing, but I'd rather not have to do that from the beginning.

I was referring to any ideas that would make more believable having a character that used sex to get her enemies off-guard and kill them easily.

• 3 weeks later...

I got the idea!

Attach a script to each sex act that will check if the participating NPC(s) is(are) from the bandit, forsworn, draugr, or any faction that is automatically and instantly agressive towards the player (boethiah cultist, necromancer, and so on), and have the script drain any sex participant that is not the player, a companion, or non-member of these factions of life force -> a percentage-calculating equation that would slap 90% maximum health points and stamina points. To further expand on the idea, the script could read the SexLab diary, and adjust the numbers and effects based on sexual experience recorded in the diary. Since the script would only fire at the beginning and end of a sex scene, it shouldn't be too bad from the performance point of view.

Well, SexLab Util1 seems to do the trick already, as was discussed previously. You can configure it to do a ton of things that would be helpful towards this setting, even though not as specific as what you said, but I think you can add that through the config files.

For example, by default you can make it trigger only on rape scenes, and affect only the agressor or the victim (or both). You can cause the target to suffer from a rather long list of effects: you can calm them, harm them, heal them, boost skill gain, and much more. There's a particular option there which is "harm (to near death)" which basically gets the target with only enough health that you can kill them with a punch (I didn't try on higher level enemies, just started a new save to check this, but I was able to kill a Sabre Cat like this in one punch, at least). You can add a 30% skill gain boost (also penalty) to the victim as well.

So, most of the stuff I was describing in the OP can be done: you can make it so that when you're raped, you get enemies almost dead, calmed and also get yourself a big skill boost to compensate for the fact that you'll be killing them with less hits than usual. You can even come up with other interesting situations: heal people through consensual, vaginal sex, harm people by raping them (you being the agressor), make animal sex buff and heal you (as if it was some sort of perverted buff system), etc. Lsatly, you can set the probability of all this happening, so you can make it so you don't always get people harmed through sex and add some risk to the formula.

The only inconvenience here is simply the fact that, as I said in the OP, these are just global settings that you configure through MCM. There's no given in-game reason as to why or how your character would fuck a rapist to death, so to speak, or why her vag has healing properties. If you use a mod like Angrim's Apprentice or PSQ, those add spells that have similar effects: you use a buff, and if you have sex you get some special effects.

I would like to have an "excuse" to the things that you can configure through Util1. As was mentioned in a previous reply, you can add custom settings to this mod through config files, but I didn't explore the possibilities of that feature yet. I want to check if maybe you can add custom conditions, such as triggering the effects only when you have a certain item equipped, or a certain enchant applied. For example, make it so that you can only heal through consensual vaginal sex, if you're wearing a "fortify health regeneration" ring/amulet, or cause damage through sex only if you're under the effects of a magic armor spell (like Stoneflesh).

If somebody already knows that this can be done it'd be nice to have an answer, but in any case, I'll be checking this myself for the next days. I'm also thinking about suggesting this in the mod page.

I was thinking of my idea as a SL Defeat roleplay-excused expansion that doesn't really need Defeat to work. In Defeat, your submit leads either to the enemy letting you go (and instantly start attacking again if in a hostile faction, screw logic), or a CONSENSUAL sex scene.

Now if you're getting raped, you're not really in the right position to fuck your rapist to death, so that's out of the question, but you probably don't want to kill your spouse with sex, and that is why I'm thinking of adding a script to all sex. This solution, however, lacks any dialogue option to roleplay - you simply submit using Defeat and live with the submissive dialogue, even though I'd like to specifically ask them to take me to the chieftan (or top level bandit, if chieftan is not in the area), service them all, etc. This would only allow for single target weakening, since having a global effect other than calm and befriend would break immersion - blow one bandit and everyone suddenly goes weak.

There could be a lot done through sex in Skyrim, like befriending animals or even Draugar. I thought of making a dungeon with a special script attached to it, so you could offer to please the highest of Draugr Deathlords and befriend the DraugrFaction for, let's say, 10 days, so you could have no problem with them for some time, enjoy the benefits, and then renew the effect without it that one dungeon becoming the centrepiece of your game.

Honestly, I don't see any reason to do that in such a convoluted and difficult way when you already have pretty much everything done already with other mods. From what I read in your previous replies, you seem excessively eager to have someone else rewrite some of the most popular mods, like in your first post.

Most of what you're asking for has been done already. You can befriend animals using SexLab Beastess, for example. And what you describe of the draugr dungeon, you can basically do that with many enslavement mods out there. You can use some other method to befriend animals, then SexLab Util1 to get buffs and benefits for having consensual sex with them.

For anything that isn't done already, I think it's much more troublesome to make a whole new combat sex mod from scratch, not only it will take time and resources, if you're running that one and Defeat together you'll most likely get many incompatibility issues. I used to run Defeat and Submit, which can be made compatible if you tweak it properly, and even with that, it was a real pain in the ass.

If you were asking for something very different, I would agree that a new mod would be needed, but I bet you don't need more than 10 minutes to tweak SexLab Defeat's code to make it so surrendering makes sex be consensual, it's literally switching a single tag in the code.

I see you do not completely understand what I was aiming for. I am not really surprised, like, what am I expecting - you being sble to read thoughts. I'd make the mods myself but time is a scarce resource for me. I do not want people to really rewrite their mods, but rather make attachments and annexes.

Why I think Apropos and SL Framework should be integrated is because people often want to reduce the number of plugins they're running and many things Apropos tracks are really similar to SexLab stuff, and what Apropos does besides track some stats is trigger some events based on the tracked stats. This could be integrated into SexLab, with MCM configurability to switch commentaries and buffs/debuffs off.

I also don't really want Defeat rewritten.

The idea of being a black widow type is really attractive, but you're very restricted to submit and just imagine you're the one who came in voluntarily. The checkfaction-and-then-apply-debuffs script would allow to achieve what I was describing using the mod that enables paying bandits with your body, but that still only limits us to hostile factions. All I ask for is a Defeat addon that would allow you to propose sex to calm NPCs that are not followers or spouses, or submit in combat, and propose the sex with a speech option specifically marked "(sinister)" or "(Black Widow)".

SexLab Beastess already exists, I know, but I don't see the DraugarWench idea as something you could do with an enslavement mod. My idea includes the player keeping their freedom, draugar keeping their freedom, and only dungeon bosses remaining enemies. The mod I'm fantacising about could actually be made by tearing apart Beastess and applying different buffs and tying it to the undead faction instead of the animals. The process of getting the buff would go as follows: Find our newly-made dungeon, either slaughter your way through or sneak, submit to the toughest Deathlord in the main ritual chamber, get a special option to accept the WenchOfTheUndead quest and ritual, get fucked. Have that dungeon permanently friendly, and other undead on a timer. When the timer runs out, simply return to the Alphadeathlord at the ritual dungeon and get fucked on a stone pedestal illuminated by soulgem lights again.

Undead should help you slay undead bosses while they're still friends and not react towards your agression against them, so you could continue with quests like The Gauldur Legend or kill Dragon Priests.

Hmm... It's true that Apropos would indeed qualify as a base feature for SexLab, but I don't really know how complex Apropos is, code-wise, and if it would mean too much aditional maintenance on top of SL's base features.

For the "black widow" subject... Well, honestly I think that we're stepping here a bit on the realm of role-playing and imagination. While it's not a bad idea, per se, I don't think that is necessary to get a specific mod for that. You can use Util1 paired with Defeat's functions to get most of that done: you can set things to calm hostiles through sex, and simply surrender through Defeat, or cause massive damage to the agressor. Of course, that isn't exactly the same, for starters, you won't be getting consensual sex through surrender. For me that's not an issue, but I understand if it is for you.

On the Beastess subject, lol, it seems a kinda specific request, that I'd say it's a bit out of the scope of this thread. I would suggest you to propose that idea for Sanguine's Debauchery, since I'd see that fitting perfectly along with the chaurus and falmer enslavement quests.

Archived