Neverwinter Exchange Question

Hentai-chan

A few weeks ago, I was introduced to my first MMORPG, Neverwinter Online. And there is something I don't understand. I don't understand how it works. And that is "Astral Diamond exchange". I learned that Astral Diamond can be indirectly acquired through worship and doing skirmishes when the event is available. Then I discovered this exchange thing and quickly analyzing it I deduced that I can offer at least 5000 astral diamonds for the exchange to begin. But I waited, waited and waited. And no one took the offer. I want to use Zen to buy some enchanted keys so I can open those Fell Dragon lockboxes that are cluttering my inventory. I must have like 50 or 60 or some absurd amount.

I know that it is pretty much a money trap to tease players with "Oh, do want this item? You can only get it if you pay us this amount of actual money." But I think it's sorta nice of them to allow players to exchange among each other. But I just can't wrap my head around it. Can someone, who knows, explain it to me?

Archived