Help with CBBE Bodyslide and HDT Physics

Dokdirge

First of all, I followed the S.T.E.P. procedure exactly for all my mods (I only have Hearthfire DLC).

So I had recently downloaded and installed SoS and SexAddict. No problems. SoS didnt have a futa deal for CBBE, only UDP, so I went through the SexAddict config menu ingame and gave my female orc the 'futa with balls' option, then tried it out on a female NPC. Everything worked fine. Bodyslide sliders functioned, my orcs boobs bounced wonderfully. Everything was fine.

Except I noticed the headcolor of my orc was off from the body color. Not a neckseam issue, as the neck was fine, just the head. Its been a problem for a while, actually, not just since I installed Sos and SexAddict. I remember NOT checkng the option for CBBE's Facepack when I installed the skin, so I decided to uninstall CBBE and tick the Facepack box this go around. I use MOD ORGANIZER by the way.

Here are the steps I did, in order:

Uncheck, right click remove (in left pane)-CBBE, Mature Skin, HDT, XP32 MSE, FNIS Output

Configure Executables>Deleted Bodyslide and TexBlend

Reinstall (double click in right pane, under Downloads)- CBBE (checked Curvy, Facepack, Bodyslide, Texblend, None (curvy underwear options), Underwear Textures left blank, Texture Quality Ultra, Eyebrows None, Dirt to Beauty Marks unchecked. Check CBBE in left pane.

Reinstall (double click in right pane, under Downloads)- Mature Skin (shows as body and face texture CBBE-32986-1-1.7z). Check in left pane

Reinstall (double click in right pane, under Downloads)- XP32 MSE (shows as Groovtama's XPMS Extended-26800-2-14.7z). Checked female, no special mod, at the default position, one handed weapons at my back, daggers at my back, Extended Racemenu for XPMSE and Proper Weapon Scale, Skeleton Rig Map (BBP) Check in left pane

Reinstall (double click in right pane, under Downloads)- HDT Physics Extensions (shows as HDT Physics Extensions-53996-14-28.7z) Check in left pane

Click 'Sort' under Plugins in right pane

Clear out 'Override' file in left pane

Run WryeBash- Uncheck Bashed Patch, right click then Rebuild Patch, Ok, Enable, Exit

Open MO, clear out 'Override' file in left pane

Run FNIS- Update FNIS Behavior, Check Skeleton Arm Fix under 'Available Patches', Update FNIS Behavior

Open MO, right click 'Override' folder, Create Mod, Name it FNISOutput, Check FNISOutput

Choose SKSE in Executables, Run Game

Ran the game to make sure it didnt CTD on startup, loaded a save, back to pre-Bodyslider body. No boob jiggles on my character. Exit game. I opened up MO again, made Bodyslide and TexBlend executables and ran Texblend, then Bodyslide.

Run Bodyslide- Outfit/Body: CBBE Body HDT, Preset: CBBE Classic then made my adjustments under High Weight categories, save and named Preset (checked all boxes), minimized window and navigated to where Bodyslide bodies go (Skyrim>Data>Meshes..) made sure nothing was there, clicked Build in Bodyslide and it said it saved. Double checked to make sure it saved in the correct folder, then closed all windows, opened MO and ran Skyrim again. No change at all to the body, nor boob jiggles.

I didnt know what was up, so I followed the above steps again for reinstalling the mods, this time checking the Skeleton Rig option (rather than Skeleton Rig (BBP)) when reinstalling XPMSE.

Everything else I did as mentioned above in that order. Still no change to the body!

I'm at a loss on what to do to get my Bodyslide and HDT enabled character back. As it is, she just has the normal CBBE body. Anyone know whats up?

the head color change won't be fixed with texblend

you basically never need to use texblend unless you are actually creating textures

That head Color issue is causes by Facegeom files normally,

would most likely be a race mod that causes this or i dont remember which but there is one sexout mod that causes this

u can find those at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\character\facegendata\facegeom

To fix this you would have to regenerate one by pressing  shift+f4 in creation tool

But well i know to fix it for a custom race since it happened to me when i did my nekomimi's u just select which NPC then hit shift f4 to generate new geoms

But if it happens on default vanilla or all Npc well i had to completely reinstall when that happened and delete everything in skyrim

Uninstalling doesnt remove the old left overs gotta make sure it is all uninstalled

There has to be a way to regenerate all skyrim Geoms but i never looked into it more

What i suggest is disable all mods and run a game without any mods activated and make sure you always keep that clean save

pretty sure i have one if you need it,

But ya this mostly would be caused By Racemenu that altered the facegeom with a old bad preset

You cannot use presets when you reinstall the game.. unless u had generated a spf file of yourself before

If not use Fomm to extract meshes Bsa and get the Clean Facegeom in there

It could also simply be a save game problem

Alot of times i was totally fine until i used one of my racemenu preset that was from a previous save and it caused that issue everytime

For Body make sure you use a tbbp or hdt model in bodyslide

u can hit ctrl + create to have them be created in the bodyslide folder to make sure you put them in proper folder manually

Make sure you install xp32 skeleton properly it should be nmm compatible if not it has to be in every locations you intend to want hdt

if it is a custom race with a custom skeleton etc etc

Second HDT only works if you have a Nistring attached to the HDT Havok Path or if you have Havok item equipped

You can simply try my Body package if ever it helps, all my body is linked to the hdt xml already

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1347-minous-cbbe-tbbp-and-hdt-bodies/

and i have a xml version with everything included mem patch+hdt physics + my xml

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1328-minous-hdt-physics/

That should fix your body issue

But ya for the neck youd need to find someone who can tell you how to fix the facegeom of all skyrim.esm which i really don't remember how

i only know how to fix it for individual npc and esp

Hi, thanks for reading and offering those tips.

Fortunately since going through the procedure I outlined, the face and body color are matched so thats not an issue.

The real issue is my Bodyslide modified body isnt being loaded in game, nor are the HDT Physics enabled.

I tried reinstalling everything again and using your files, first one then the other, but I still dont see any effect ingame.

Hi, thanks for reading and offering those tips.

Fortunately since going through the procedure I outlined, the face and body color are matched so thats not an issue.

The real issue is my Bodyslide modified body isnt being loaded in game, nor are the HDT Physics enabled.

I tried reinstalling everything again and using your files, first one then the other, but I still dont see any effect ingame.

Maybe if you can't handle MO, you would prefer to stay on wrye bash. There is nothing tricky in installing hdt.

You obviously have all the requirements and know how to do it. Your problem must be MO related.

The only way for bodyslide to not change the body i can see is if you batchbuild a group like "CBBE bodies" after you builded the body or your character isn't really naked in game and wear an item not bodyslided.

I didn't really understand your sexaddict thing, if you want a girl with a dick you can just use the UNP addon, it doesn't work that bad with CBBE if i remember well. 

Archived