Trigger conditions in .tri files?

pt3579

I'm guessing you want your vampire player to not look like a vampire?

You can replace the mouthhumanchargen.tri with one I modified.  I replaced the vampiremorph with the human morph.  I have not tested it as I have yet to play a vampire so the only side-effect I can guess is that all vampires that use the same mouthhumanchargen.tri will also be affected.

Extract and copy/paste the TRI file to MESHES > ACTORS > CHARACTER > CHARACTER ASSETS > MOUTH.

MouthHumanChargen TRI - No Vampire Morph

mouthhumanchargen_no vampiremorph.7z

Original MouthHumanChargen TRI - with Vampire Morph

mouthhumanchargen_original.7z

In addition, if you are using a custom race and they provide their own mouthhumanchargen.tri, my modified file may not be compatible unless what the race uses is exactly the same as what the vanilla races use.

I'm guessing you want your vampire player to not look like a vampire?

You can replace the mouthhumanchargen.tri with one I modified.  I replaced the vampiremorph with the human morph.  I have not tested it as I have yet to play a vampire so the only side-effect I can guess is that all vampires that use the same mouthhumanchargen.tri will also be affected.

Extract and copy/paste the TRI file to MESHES > ACTORS > CHARACTER > CHARACTER ASSETS > MOUTH.

MouthHumanChargen TRI - No Vampire Morph

attachicon.gifmouthhumanchargen_no vampiremorph.7z

Original MouthHumanChargen TRI - with Vampire Morph

attachicon.gifmouthhumanchargen_original.7z

In addition, if you are using a custom race and they provide their own mouthhumanchargen.tri, my modified file may not be compatible unless what the race uses is exactly the same as what the vanilla races use.

Thanks for answering however, on the contrary, I want a specific actor(non-player) to switch the appearance between "looks like a vampire" and not. If I use "SetRace" or other script functions, the grey-face bug will occur, so...

Archived