[RELEASE] Lightning's FFXIII-2 Armor

Sεraphim

Nice. I've been waiting for a good looking armor to come out to use for my female play-through. I usually only play males but this mod has brought out the rare occasion where I swallow my pride and play a female character.

It's very well done and looks awesome. I've decided to use this as sort of a battle-mage type armor for this play-through as I've yet to play as a magic user. Going to surf nexus for some magic user mods first though. :P

I usually only play males but this mod has brought out the rare occasion where I swallow my pride and play a female character.

Welcome to the club, brother.

Honestly though, I don't remember the last time I actually played as a male in any game. You might here this a lot, but I never fancied looking at a muscular guy's backside while I play. And more often than not, people treated me nicer :D... 'till I let loose the secret and lol'd at them.

I usually only play males but this mod has brought out the rare occasion where I swallow my pride and play a female character.

Welcome to the club' date=' brother.

Honestly though, I don't remember the last time I actually played as a male in any game. You might here this a lot, but I never fancied looking at a muscular guy's backside while I play. And more often than not, people treated me nicer :D... 'till I let loose the secret and lol'd at them.

[/quote']

I LOL'ED haha but its true :P

I fixed the crashing issue on the Skirt+No Pauldrons. You have to have lightingshaderproperty in the top slot in nifskope. I'd upload it but I gotta leave now. If no one ups it by the time I'm back I will

Nice one.

http://www.mediafire.com/?0agn0jbra2rnuok

There it is. Everything else is unchanged all I did was swap the NiAlphaProperty with the BSLightingShaderProperty for the Skirt+No Pauldrons.

It was caused when he removed the Pauldrons in 3dsmax/blender and then exported it. Upon export it always screws up alpha properties to be on top and that makes Skyrim crash. Just thought I'd share that knowledge to prevent people from experiencing the frustration I did when meshes kept crashing me. :P

I fixed the crashing issue on the Skirt+No Pauldrons. You have to have lightingshaderproperty in the top slot in nifskope. I'd upload it but I gotta leave now. If no one ups it by the time I'm back I will

Nice one.

http://www.mediafire.com/?0agn0jbra2rnuok

There it is. Everything else is unchanged all I did was swap the NiAlphaProperty with the BSLightingShaderProperty for the Skirt+No Pauldrons.

It was caused when he removed the Pauldrons in 3dsmax/blender and then exported it. Upon export it always screws up alpha properties to be on top and that makes Skyrim crash. Just thought I'd share that knowledge to prevent people from experiencing the frustration I did when meshes kept crashing me. :P

thanks a lot man! love ya, btw can you look at the fact the pauldrons are a bit floating in the original version? much appreciated if you do, if not it's no biggy

btw *highfive velox*

Nice job, I put your file (along with your name with a link directing towards your account, as I've done with everyone else) on the first post.

Thanks for this, by the way.

Nice job' date=' I put your file (along with your name with a link directing towards your account, as I've done with everyone else) on the first post.

Thanks for this, by the way.

[/quote']

No problem, I figured it wouldn't hurt to take a look at it. Also, the first post is incorrect, it was the No-Pauldron with skirt that was crashing and is fixed, the rest were fine already.

This is a really nice mod. I also like the optional files to remove the skirt and/or the pauldrons. Is there any way to make a no pauldrons no skirt version of the skimpy armor as well?

There is, probably.

I might be able to do that for you later.

This is a really nice mod. I also like the optional files to remove the skirt and/or the pauldrons. Is there any way to make a no pauldrons no skirt version of the skimpy armor as well?

There is' date=' probably.

I might be able to do that for you later.

[/quote']

thanks. I would try myself, but i have no experience in editing meshes and I do not have any editing programs, or even know what programs to use to edit them

Was wondering if anyone anyone help me here with this mod?

Everything is working for me, and I got the hair to work but is there any way how I can get the face preset to work for lightning's face? I noticed that when I load the preloaded face of lightning from the ".ess" file, it says that there are some things missing.

I realized that when I try to edit my face to the same settings of the showracemenu bar when editing my character's face on the Norde race to make it look like Lightning, it won't let me change it to the settings to what lightning looks like.

So I think there's some sort of face mod or something that the person created when he/she created this.

If can anyone help me what face mod or mod did the guy use to make Lightning look like that I'll appreciate it :) I downloaded pretty faces Japanese mod and that didn't really help.

Everything is working for me' date=' and I got the hair to work but is there any way how I can get the face preset to work for lightning's face? I noticed that when I load the preloaded face of lightning from the ".ess" file, it says that there are some things missing.

I realized that when I try to edit my face to the same settings of the showracemenu bar when editing my character's face on the Norde race to make it look like Lightning, it won't let me change it to the settings to what lightning looks like.

So I think there's some sort of face mod or something that the person created when he/she created this.

If can anyone help me what face mod or mod did the guy use to make Lightning look like that I'll appreciate it :) I downloaded pretty faces Japanese mod and that didn't really help.

[/quote']

All the Lightning face does is smooth out the vanilla face, remove shading, and make it look more anime-esque. I didn't use any other mods in the process, as it just overwrites it anyways.

Everything is working for me' date=' and I got the hair to work but is there any way how I can get the face preset to work for lightning's face? I noticed that when I load the preloaded face of lightning from the ".ess" file, it says that there are some things missing.

[/quote']

All the Lightning face does is smooth out the vanilla face, remove shading, and make it look more anime-esque. I didn't use any other mods in the process, as it just overwrites it anyways.

Oh ok, well I tried to make my Lightning look a lot like the one in-game now, but I just can't get the eyes from the way you have in the save. This is the current Lightning you have on the save: tesv2012030116043563.png

How do you get her eyes to look like that? I already copied every settings you had on the customization but it didn't work for me :(

[/quote']

Oh ok, well I tried to make my Lightning look a lot like the one in-game now, but I just can't get the eyes from the way you have in the save. This is the current Lightning you have on the save: tesv2012030116043563.png

How do you get her eyes to look like that? I already copied every settings you had on the customization but it didn't work for me :(

Oh, heh. I don't know if I've stated this already, but the facial mod and hair + save pack wasn't created by me, I only posted it because people were asking for it.

As for the saves, you really don't need those in the first place. Sorry I didn't know what you were talking about at first. The eyes might actually be a mod that makes eyes "glow" so to speak. I think I saw that mod floating around Nexus a few weeks back. The name of which eludes my memory though, I apologize.

• 3 weeks later...

[/quote']

Oh, heh. I don't know if I've stated this already, but the facial mod and hair + save pack wasn't created by me, I only posted it because people were asking for it.

As for the saves, you really don't need those in the first place. Sorry I didn't know what you were talking about at first. The eyes might actually be a mod that makes eyes "glow" so to speak. I think I saw that mod floating around Nexus a few weeks back. The name of which eludes my memory though, I apologize.

I think I found it

http://dl.dbank.com/c0a7gavssn

from http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-2675550-1-1.html

thank god for google translation, its getting closer to the picture.

Also you need to change the eye if you install one of those eye mods, in showracemenu.

Also, what other mods are you using?

• 5 weeks later...

Archived