hand with breast

gona91

Hi, I think this issue has been addressed and I found some workarounds, but that's just settle for some version of tubers. 

post-182333-0-33444800-1414466570_thumb.gif

As you can see in the motion picture, hand not collision breast a way smoothly and fingers pierced through it.  :(

sorry my english.

It takes some work on your part, you need to edit the collision size of the breast(or hand I never know which one it is I just fiddle) or you can find someones xml that has similar breast size to your avatar and use that one. HDT isn't one-size-fits-all. You have to customize it to your own needs. 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25491-hdthavokmodifier-just-for-fun-jff-v4/

That tool is the easiest way to work with the documents. Always make yourself a copy so you can go back to the original if you muck something up. Good luck :3

I'm stepping out on a limb here since I'm not a modder, but there's not much you can do when hands clip through giant boobs, The animation files control the distance of the hands and arms. You need a modeling software to fix it. That idle animation is based around a specific breast size. I use UNP with the same animation and hands have No actual contact with the boobs--at least if PC or NPC body weight is set at 0. When set at 1, it matches pretty well. if you want more interactions, you need to change the sphere radius of the hands and/or the boobs in JFF. It may help a little that your hands nif have proper hdt pathing too.  

Archived