Question for modders about animations

urielmanx7

Hi, so my question is that sometimes I see my char going into the infamous T pose while walking or sprinting, and I would like to ask what are (if possible) all the reasons that may cause this issue; personally, I'm thinking it's due to the load of the game at a given time? Because in other profiles I use I haven't encountered this problem, and in those I don't have mods that add a big amount of content to the world, like immersive creatures, monstermod or immersive armors. Or could it be if I have too many mods for animations? But then again, this doesn't happen on the main profile I use, and I have come to have my "preset" for animation mods, so I use the exact same ones for all my profiles...Oh, Skyrim, tell me your secrets.

Yeah, that's what I'm inclined to think, but I haven't be able to pinpoint which mods are more demanding prossesing wise to skyrim, as for now I think it's either one of immersive armors or immersive creatures, since those are the mods that differ form profile to profile, but I've heard scripts are also important, I don't suppose some one has like found the breaking point on scripts right? like saying, you should only have this amount of mods that use scripts, it depends on the complexity of the script and how efficiently is coded I guess.

Oh, I guess I should post my specs too:

HDD - 700 Gb

RAM - 16Gb 2X DDR3 665Mhz

CPU - i7 3770k

GPU - Ge Force GTX 660 Ti

I play on ultra settings and use a supposedly low impact on performance ENB: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15425

• 3 weeks later...

What you talking about i call people dummys all the time and i got alot of friends right guys? (silence) scratch that you dont wanna be like me better start shaping up mate

back to your problem i've heard that you can only have around 250 mods in skyrim before it starts fucking up. also your vram might be to low or you have to many 4k textures for your graphic card as it isn't exactly a top of the line one, so i advice deleting mods or upgrading your graphic card. BTW I7 isn't used for gaming realy mate more for photoshop since its got hyperthreading and few more cores

Archived