Abyss Demon Race

Nepro

I am using this race: http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=40102 with air fighting system. After each intercourse my wings disappear. :(

Can SetBody.esp interfere with this somehow?

Edit: Anyone got idea how can this be fixed? Even when I try to "put back" (equip) wings by using special spell that comes with the mod I cannot.

I would bet my nickle on setbody being the cause of this.

As for the fix. That is tough as I don't know what all is in this mod. You may have to end up overwriting one of the setbodies and then setting your body to it via the set self spell for things to work.

Thanks grega I always appreciate your advices. :)

I turned off TamagoSetBody.esp and it seems like everything is back to normal. The wing don't disappear anymore. However I cannot say it is because I unticked TamogoSetBody.esp the bug is no more. At that time I was testing female character, now I play as a male, and since then I loaded the backup of the game because I screwed up the game with TES4Gecko.

• 2 weeks later...

This demon has argonian resistance to diseases and water breathing. Anyone knows how can I turn this 'two' off? I would at least like to turn off water breathing, because it is a cheat for me.

This demon has argonian resistance to diseases and water breathing. Anyone knows how can I turn this 'two' off? I would at least like to turn off water breathing' date=' because it is a cheat for me.

[/quote']

Best way to do so is open up the esp for this mod via the CS. Once it finishes loading at the top you will see the word "character" click on it and it will drop down a box with options, select "race". Once that opens find your new race in the column with the header "Races". Click on the demon race and in the far right you will see another box that is labeled "Specials" and under that "Spell". In that box you should see the AbRaceArgonianWaterBreathing spell. Right click on it and select "delete". Do the same for the diseases resistance if you like. Then click "ok" at the bottom and click "file" then "save".

The change should be instant unless you included this in a bashed patch. If it is included in a bashed patch, then you will need to rebuild your bashed patch.

I did that thing in CS and deleted AbRaceArgonianWaterBreathing then rebuilt the patch, but my character still breaths under water. I double checked in CS if the esp saved correctly and it did. :(

Then I tried to make a new esp using backup of the original esp with water breathing, but still no luck.

You can remove the spell via ingame console ->

Player.removespell 00047ad6

Thanks and actually by typing 00047ace which I found in Oblivion wiki it removes argonian the disease resistance.

I also did it the other way around as grega said by typing showracemenuu into console. Then I saved the game, and in order not to loose the face I imported the face and stats through Wrye Bash, you click right and choose 'Import Face' and you can import the face as well as skills from previous save. :D

• 1 month later...

My demon used to fly in this position [spoiler=Image]40102-1-1314737557.jpg

But after I became a vampire demon flies like this:

[spoiler=Image]abyss-dem_rehnhph.jpg

How do I get back my original flying position? Also before I didn't have tail while flying now whenever I try to fly tail is added to my character.

I use VipCxjs Air Fight System: http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=36903

///Problem solved. I used new esp that came with this race mod. I edited it before because I wanted to get Abyss Demon vampire fangs from Unholy Darkness mod.

Archived