[Request] Dwemer...?

xionfenix

Herro!

I was inside some dwemer ruins today. And I didn't like it. Because I HATE dwemer ruins. They are so boring. Even if my game was still vanilla, dwemer ruins are the least enjoyable place to be in for me. But I was thinking - Why not make some SexLab animations to turn all those dwemer automatons into something more... interesting? Dwemer automatons need to be turned into sex machines. Maybe then I can enjoy creeping inside these ruins for a bit  :D  The thing is: I am not able to the animations, so if an able animator person sees this post, please take your time to consider this ^.^

so long~

I have wondered myself why no one has animated some Dwemer robot rape into the game. There is certainly a interest in it from looking at some of the sci-fi/cyberpunk fantasy rape fetishes out there.

The thing I really want to see though is deeper. The Falmer are a race in Skyrim who torture and kill and dismember victims who happen into their domain. They would be fairly vicious in raping their victims I would have to imagine and the current crop of animations for that race simply do not cut it. They need some very hard core rape scenes and perhaps some use of animations using bondage devices similar to the Zaz stuff coming out these days.

I have wondered myself why no one has animated some Dwemer robot rape into the game. There is certainly a interest in it from looking at some of the sci-fi/cyberpunk fantasy rape fetishes out there.

The thing I really want to see though is deeper. The Falmer are a race in Skyrim who torture and kill and dismember victims who happen into their domain. They would be fairly vicious in raping their victims I would have to imagine and the current crop of animations for that race simply do not cut it. They need some very hard core rape scenes and perhaps some use of animations using bondage devices similar to the Zaz stuff coming out these days.

I'd love both, but no talent at that kind of thing.  Would also love some Dwemer themed bondage gear, like big bulky HEAVY metal restraints.

With all these creatures animated of late like rieklings and maybe even skeevers, I never thought about dwemer automatons. Sounds like a great idea to plug to an animator. Dwarven Sphere could do an infinite amount of things, something Estrus like.

"I awoke in the Dwemer Ruin, with a Spider Worker strapped to my Body like a twisted chastity belt. The forward pincers held My delicate nipples. Two legs met at My waist, and held the Spider firmly against My body. Two other legs wrapped around My hips and met at My hood, and started massaging slowly, The last two were the worst, one in My Anus and the other was joining the two legs around My hips inside of Me. I gasped in a mixture of terror and pleasure."

I do remember a very early version of Sexlab and Submit? that would allow My characters to be "serviced" by Dwemer Automatons, even if it was My character going through the Female Animations as the Dwemer Automatons watched and waited for a turn. My character had (usually) enough time to heal after being defeated. Avanchinzel took a while to get through.  

Actually it's about time someone suggested this, been wondering why they've been left out for a while now. Dunno about you guys, but electro-stimulus is a thing, and I find it amusing to think of Dwarves perfecting it =p

Programming every single robot they have to use it? Maybe far fetched, but is it about as far fetched as every wolf, spider, bear and sabre cat wanting to rape you as well?

the sexlab stories mod has a encounter with dwemer sexbot.  It's not very dwemerish though,but fits the fantasy cyberpunk slot quite nicely.

Apart from that I can't think of anything really.

I mean the dwemer had falmer as slaves (afaik), so certainly some dwemer must have gotten some kinky ideas.

Archived