Small problem

I have been having a small issue with positioning with chars in sex anims, the hot keys I assigned in MCM with the Sexout mod, do not seem to respond. I was wondering if I had something set up wrong I have the Sexout NG mods installed including the sexout tryouts and the one rapermod.

Also I had to reinstall fallout nv after i had removed it. I remember having my creatures more anatomically correct, anyone have the needed files for that?.

What? The positioning keys? I just never got around to 'hooking them up'. The code is all still there in the classic (pre-NG) scripts, but those scripts are no longer used. It was not a high priority for me to get it in since it affects all animations that will play and I decided to focus on getting them aligned correctly to start with.

It's on my todo list and honestly isn't that difficult, I can probably have a release with those keys working again this weekend.

Nah shouldn't need any testing, just be aware that the adjustments you make will be applied to every sex animation in the game, regardless of actor 'size'. They are not set in a "per animation" way.

You get one set of offsets to adjust per actor position (a, b, and c): vertical and horizontal.

If all the women are big, but the men aren't, then the adjustments you make are going to toss other animations out of alignment, since the same animation is used for M+F, M+M, and F+F.

Just my char is big, the rest are perfect, fact I've yet to crash once with the new updates its been a damn solid system so far, no mesh errors, no texture problems, the animations have worked perfectly save the occasional ghoul raping ghoul in a space suit during the REPcomm quest <.< which was hilarious. ( note ride of the Valkyries playing in the back ground.)

If only your char is big then adjusting the offsets to affect you is going to cause every NPC on NPC scene to be out of alignment. To get around that I'll have to add another set of offsets that only affect the player, along with some support code in the positioning script to make use of them.

I'll try to find time to do something like that, but don't hold your breath.. well unless you're one of those weirdos that likes forcing yourself to pass out.. ;)

Cannot say I have ever been into the notion of such acts myself. ;P

But, as for the offsets, I did not think my alterations would alter the whole thing. Oblivion (very different scripting I am aware) Had a script that would simply save the alterations with a certain actor you altered them with. They would reset to normal with a new actor, and no other actors were effected. I had assumed we had the same set up here.

I do not want you to work to hard at that on my expense, I mean who really else is using a giant woman?

Well, I was trying to use a smaller than default woman (what can I say, I like them short) and the offsets made things look silly with NPC-on-NPC action, so I gave that up.

Archived