Save Game to NPC, a creator

toxsickcity

hi,

if there are any programmers out there willing to try an Idea i have..

basically, would it be possible to use a saved game and use the info inside to make a npc based on what the player character currently looks like?

eg, race, gender, colour, age, height, makeup..

because ece makes nice play characters.. would like to make a npc from that.

thx

Hmmm I don't think so.. You can have alot of different followers from different gameplay save files. However you'll still need the mods used at them to be active in your current gameplay (if you use custom race, custom hair, etc, etc) or else they'll be buggy when you go pick them up.

(maybe there is a way to make them a standalone follower mod but i have no idea, i suck at modding)

I will have a play with that 2day, if I get the grey bug I will try to solve it and let you know whats going on.

sounds like the facegendata is not being created.. tho never using the mod before I will have a play today

It seems as though the nif files are being exported but not the facegendata textures. I look forward to you seeing what you can find out !

Archived