MBP and or BBB Bodies

CrisG9

I have seen in posts that Modular Beautiful People is required for some of the mods, i wanted to ask if it contains versions of the BBB bodies or if we should have them installed already?

I also would appreciate advice on which BBB bodies and animations to use...as there are choices that I am not sure of. I loaded up eye candy body first, as that is what i had used before then i added HGEC H Cup and HGEC Body with BBB v1dot 12-34442 and then EVE Body Stock and Clothing using OMOD> i got a bunch of Do You want to Replace alerts with i put in EVE and said no to a bunch of them as i did not want any of my body stuff to be replaced....and it looked like it wanted to mess with the meshes...hope that wont mess things up.

I am using Growlf's new Universal Skeleton....and an add on that fixes the rag doll physics for dead bodies with BBB.

re animations i used NomaaM BBB Animation Replacer V3 1 OMOD and then added Sexy Walk just in case...

any advice on this will be most appreciated as i want a basic BBB body with H Cup and then to be able to add on the Lovers mods

I am using OMOD, Bash, BOSS and PLuggy, with Tes4Edit and Tes4LODGen to get things in order, tho i am not sure what to do with Pluggy yet.

I have seen in posts that Modular Beautiful People is required for some of the mods' date=' i wanted to ask if it contains versions of the BBB bodies or if we should have them installed already?

I also would appreciate advice on which BBB bodies and animations to use...as there are choices that I am not sure of. I loaded up eye candy body first, as that is what i had used before then i added HGEC H Cup and HGEC Body with BBB v1dot 12-34442 and then EVE Body Stock and Clothing using OMOD> i got a bunch of Do You want to Replace alerts with i put in EVE and said no to a bunch of them as i did not want any of my body stuff to be replaced....and it looked like it wanted to mess with the meshes...hope that wont mess things up.

I am using Growlf's new Universal Skeleton....and an add on that fixes the rag doll physics for dead bodies with BBB.

re animations i used NomaaM BBB Animation Replacer V3 1 OMOD and then added Sexy Walk just in case...

any advice on this will be most appreciated as i want a basic BBB body with H Cup and then to be able to add on the Lovers mods

I am using OMOD, Bash, BOSS and PLuggy, with Tes4Edit and Tes4LODGen to get things in order, tho i am not sure what to do with Pluggy yet.

[/quote']

MBP and BBB are seperate things. I haven't played Oblivion for a while but I believe MBP is an overhaul of the races, adding many things including new hairs, eyes, races, etc. It's a very good mod, highly recommended.

For BBB itself the best most popular mods are HGEC and DMRA. HGEC has a great model but the breasts are smaller. DMRA is for if you want pretty large breasts and a rounder ass. There are TONS more of body mods out there though and it never hurts to experiment. I personally use Megaoppai, which is ridiculously huge breasts and would probably turn most people off. But it's really personal preference. Just experiment and find what is best for you.

You should also get NoMaam Idle replacer as well but other than that your BBB choices are good IMO.

It sounds like other than the above you have mostly everything you need to start using Lovers. It's really pretty simple all you need is the resource pack and a few other files, then just download which plugins you want. Just make sure you check on Loverslab for the correct load order for Lovers mods as BOSS doesn't recognize them.

thanks, ys i just posted my load list for advice....and so far the install is running with just a couple of errors.. thanks a lot for your reply much appreciated.

I added the NoMaaM animation pack ...thanks...Megaoppai sounds cool as i like large breasts too, H to K size. I will check it out, I wondered what DMRA was as i had not tried the BBB before...tho i have been playing OB for years...thanks for those suggestions.

Archived