FCOM SuperPack v5.0 + Patch v5.2.3

Guest GingerTom

• 3 months later...

(sorry for reviving a dead thread)

So is FCOM all wrapped in one? It includes Fran's, Marts, Warcracy, and Oscuro's? If so, then ZOMOZMGOZMG

So is FCOM all wrapped in one? It includes Fran's' date=' Marts, Warcracy, and Oscuro's? If so, then ZOMOZMGOZMG

[/quote']

Excuse me if I sound ill informed but I only know what one or two of those do.

I know that OOO creates a more traditional RPG with enemies with set levels in harder regions etc.

Fran's does - ?

Marts does - ?

And warcry adds new items and enemies as well as a set level system for the enemies.

Mind linking me to some info or maybe explaining? And would this enhance my second playthrough of Oblivion or just change it? I feel like leveled areas could create big problems for lower leveled characters trying to beat the main quest etc.

So is FCOM all wrapped in one? It includes Fran's' date=' Marts, Warcracy, and Oscuro's? If so, then ZOMOZMGOZMG

[/quote']

Excuse me if I sound ill informed but I only know what one or two of those do.

I know that OOO creates a more traditional RPG with enemies with set levels in harder regions etc.

Fran's does - ?

Marts does - ?

And warcry adds new items and enemies as well as a set level system for the enemies.

Mind linking me to some info or maybe explaining? And would this enhance my second playthrough of Oblivion or just change it? I feel like leveled areas could create big problems for lower leveled characters trying to beat the main quest etc.

Francesco's mod is one overhaul for oblivion that adds many new creatures, and items. Martigen's monster mod adds even more monsters and creatures to the game.

Improved graphics, no more stutters, improved npc encounters and almost all npc added by the mod. Improved Locations, improved performance, improved realism, he added hardcore and light realism version to.

Problem is i lost the 6.4.2 because of my hdd wipe. :( now theres no download link in their forum because its down.

which specifically does which however ?

I tried OOO and liked it, but rarely use it because I usually go for mage builds for the added challenge.... and even with mods, mages kinda suck until you get to arround 100 destruction or conjuration.

And that's WITH magic improvement mods. (of course with advanced magecraft, it's very easy to level up skills at least, just make a minimum effect training spell)

Use this guide. It's easier and takes you less time than reading the instruction, AND THEN FIGURING OUT WHAT YOU DID WRONG WHEN INSTALLING FCOM. Just follow and do everything a guy says step by step. I used his guide and I installed FCOM at first attempt with no problems what so ever.

Torrent for 6.4.2 attached.

The documentation is pretty lacking in this version - there is no listing of all the mods included, and I have no idea if any of this has been pyffi optimized. There doesn't even seem to be mod verisons mentioned - for example, what version of Francesco's does it use? And of course, if there are any updates to the separate mods, well, dead project.

Oh, and the (highly incomplete) changelog says he used CBASH, which makes me REALLY nervous - that shit don't work right yet.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

So lemme get it straight. This MOD complete all of OOO , FFF, and MMM? In ONE Hell OF BIG File? Is that correct? So what if I already have FFF or OOO or MMM, should I uninstall them 1st?

*EDIT*

2,4 Giga BYTES?! This will be the LARGEST FILE Ever I ever download with my limited internet provider. Damn, how long this will takes time :huh: guess I have to make my ass lots comfortable.

Archived