Where can I find an earlier FNIS?

bigglebojiggle

I've tried using FNIS 5_0_2 and FNIS 5_1_1, they just come up and say "Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V?.? ...
ERROR(53): Could not find file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\bear\behaviors\bearbehavior.hkx'."

I dont remember having this issue with the one I used to have (probably 4_0_2), I had to redownload some things after my harddrive died on me and I lost alot of stuff after having to reinstall Windows, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Oh I also use SexLab Framework.v157, I don't use the newest one because it seems to require that I have the Dragonborn DLC, so maybe that's the problem? I have this one instead of 1.58 because it also didn't work for me (when eveything was working correctly)

bearbehavior.hkx? Sounds like you're missing FNIS Creature pack and are using animal/beast mods, download Creature Pack 5_1 and try again.

I have Dragonborn DLC, but I don't think Sexlab has never and ever will have it as requirement. Some Sexlab mods are an expection of course. So I would go ahead and update Sexlab to 1.59 while you're at it :)

bearbehavior.hkx? Sounds like you're missing FNIS Creature pack and are using animal/beast mods, download Creature Pack 5_1 and try again.

I have Dragonborn DLC, but I don't think Sexlab has never and ever will have it as requirement. Some Sexlab mods are an expection of course. So I would go ahead and update Sexlab to 1.59 while you're at it :)

The only adult mods I have are Color changing wearable pubes, Sexlab Framework 1.57, and Schlongs of Skyrim (plus the addon for futas). The only animation mod I have is More Killmoves for all Weapon types - Version. I also have FNIS Creature 5_0_2 activated, I reinstalled 5_1 and in the bear folder all I have is bearbehavior_TEMPLATE.txt

Oh I edited my 1st post to show the entire statement made by FNIS

Seems like it's a common problem:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24944-cant-generate-bearhkx/
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23955-trouble-with-fins-and-mod-organizer/

Install the FNIS manually, run BOSS, run the FNIS multiple times in a row?

"I figured out it was dawnguard overwriting the file. A recent change to MO changed the way the DLC was organized or something and I had to change the priority on it.(to very low)"

"Indeed. I had the issues after upgrading FNIS and some other mods. Cleaning MO's overwrite folder fixed it form me. MO handles the overwrite folder different then the mod folders. It leaves it up to the mods to clean up that folder and mostly that isn't done, so everything that once ended up there ramains in that folder (could even come from another profile)."

"If you are using the MO though, there is one place you run it from only--Go to data, go all the way to the bottom, open up GenerateFNIS, then click on Generate FNIS for Users, but open up the dialogue box and click "Run and Execute." Do that two or three times though in order to get all the animations in as it may miss a few on the first initial run."

Seems like it's a common problem:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24944-cant-generate-bearhkx/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23955-trouble-with-fins-and-mod-organizer/

Install the FNIS manually, run BOSS, run the FNIS multiple times in a row?

"I figured out it was dawnguard overwriting the file. A recent change to MO changed the way the DLC was organized or something and I had to change the priority on it.(to very low)"

"Indeed. I had the issues after upgrading FNIS and some other mods. Cleaning MO's overwrite folder fixed it form me. MO handles the overwrite folder different then the mod folders. It leaves it up to the mods to clean up that folder and mostly that isn't done, so everything that once ended up there ramains in that folder (could even come from another profile)."

"If you are using the MO though, there is one place you run it from only--Go to data, go all the way to the bottom, open up GenerateFNIS, then click on Generate FNIS for Users, but open up the dialogue box and click "Run and Execute." Do that two or three times though in order to get all the animations in as it may miss a few on the first initial run."

Thanks, I'm going to give that a try after some dinner

• 6 months later...

i have a problem also I installed sex lab latest version with FNIS latest version how ever this problem meets in both MO and NMM mods already have been set everything is fine starting the game I get a message FNIS is outdated or cant be run it needs a version of 5.1 or newer after use generate FNIS for users I did all that yet I get the same problem sex lab is working but it is not functioning probably I cant see wat is happening same goes for SOS as for the other mods connected to FNIS they work so fine please tell me if I am wrong about something I am using MO atm

sorry for the bad language

i have a problem also I installed sex lab latest version with FNIS latest version how ever this problem meets in both MO and NMM mods already have been set everything is fine starting the game I get a message FNIS is outdated or cant be run it needs a version of 5.1 or newer after use generate FNIS for users I did all that yet I get the same problem sex lab is working but it is not functioning probably I cant see wat is happening same goes for SOS as for the other mods connected to FNIS they work so fine please tell me if I am wrong about something I am using MO atm

I have the same problem what should I do????????IT's killing me!!!!!

I have the same problem what should I do????????IT's killing me!!!!!

Install it manually into the data folder, if you're using MO run the program through MO. Do not use FNIS Creature or you will get t-poses on some creatures (like Spriggans or Atronachs). If there is a folder called "auxbones" delete it, it will cause Argonians and Khajit to have static tails. There should not be any issues doing it this way

Install it manually into the data folder, if you're using MO run the program through MO. Do not use FNIS Creature or you will get t-poses on some creatures (like Spriggans or Atronachs). If there is a folder called "auxbones" delete it, it will cause Argonians and Khajit to have static tails. There should not be any issues doing it this way

I don't see any T-poses with Spriggans or Atronachs with Creature Pack. Never have. I am always using most up to date version of FNIS and Creature Pack with Mod Organizer.

Sounds like something is missing or interfering.

The tails problem I can confirm. Removing the folder fixes this.

I don't see any T-poses with Spriggans or Atronachs with Creature Pack. Never have. I am always using most up to date version of FNIS and Creature Pack with Mod Organizer.

Sounds like something is missing or interfering.

The tails problem I can confirm. Removing the folder fixes this.

If there are t-poses on creatures, and you had FNIS based mods before that added animations to that creature (for example FNIS Zoo, which adds animations to ALL creatures), then you most likely didn't follow the FNIS creatures uninstall instruction.

Don 't simply delete folders for spriggans or auxbones!

Press the FNIS de-install button, AND THEN run the generator again. That should fix your problems.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently having the same problem as the OP. I use NexusMM. Says it cant find bearbehavior but I dont have MO and Im skeptical against switching now in fear of creating more problems.

Well, I did it. I installed MO and I wish I didnt. I now have more problems than I started out with. FNIS wont work properly,

ERROR(53): Could not find file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\mt_behavior.hkx'.

I keep getting this error even though I've followed every instruction under the sun for FNIS. 

Archived