UNP - Belly Node Scaling

TheTeaWizard

Does anyone know of a UNP normal body that has Belly Node Scaling? 

I wanted to be able to use mods such as fill her up, pregnancy and chaurus pregnancy,

But the only bodies available are either cbbe and unpb, usually unpb would be fine, but even though the only change from unp to unpb is breast size, some of my unp armors clip whilst using anything unpb and so this is my problem.

Any help is appreciated! :)

Hi! 

My low knowledge allows me to tell you 3 such bodies made from UNP that support belly node scalling :cool: :

- b3llsario's UNPB body
- A UNPB body that is on a thread I started
- UN7B (It is not fully UNP, its a mix betwen 7base and UNPB, but has belly scale)

Sorry for my incopetence and ignorance, but I belive ther are some more bodies out there that support belly scaling but I am not aware of :s .

Hi! 

My low knowledge allows me to tell you 3 such bodies made from UNP that support belly node scalling :cool: :

- b3llsario's UNPB body

- A UNPB body that is on a thread I started

- UN7B (It is not fully UNP, its a mix betwen 7base and UNPB, but has belly scale)

Sorry for my incopetence and ignorance, but I belive ther are some more bodies out there that support belly scaling but I am not aware of :s .

Thanks for your help, but I really wanted somthing that was unp normal, or unpb with static breasts as the bbp screws up alot of meshes on my unp armors

Oh ok, I see, sorry, I'll keep an eye out in case I find it,  :D 

You could also try making the meshe yourself, I don't mean making a body and etc  :lol:, that's way out of my league, but , I think you can pick a UNPB body with BBP and belly scalling and use nifskope to "remove" the BBP part of the meshe, I think I saw that in a thread a long time ago, but I'm not sure  :unsure:

You could also try making the meshe yourself, I don't mean making a body and etc  :lol:, that's way out of my league, but , I think you can pick a UNPB body with BBP and belly scalling and use nifskope to "remove" the BBP part of the meshe, I think I saw that in a thread a long time ago, but I'm not sure  :unsure:

That would be great if I could do that! 

I was looking at your thread earlier, and one of your issues was the breasts being too flat against the chest?

One of the things I noticed, was the nipple piercings I had for one of my characters when she was using unp where in the right place, where as when I installed unpb and didn't change the weight, imminently the piercings were too high... I just thought this was the effect of BBP and there was no way around it, but maybe it was the same problem as yours? What do you think  :P

That would be great if I could do that! 

I was looking at your thread earlier, and one of your issues was the breasts being too flat against the chest?

One of the things I noticed, was the nipple piercings I had for one of my characters when she was using unp where in the right place, where as when I installed unpb and didn't change the weight, imminently the piercings were too high... I just thought this was the effect of BBP and there was no way around it, but maybe it was the same problem as yours? What do you think  :P

Hmm, there is a diffrence on the breasts betwen the base UNP and UNPB, and if you have piercings that are for dimonized UNP, they won't look good on UNPB I think, but usually that doesn't happens with clothing and armours, at least for me it didn't :unsure: , unless you are referring to the nipples appearing pointing up, looking a bit distorted I also had that problem when I changed from dimonized UNP for UNPB, and then I had it again when I used b3llsario's body, also with piercings.

Archived