Help please: My game CTD's now. I don't know why :\

The console commands are for enable/disable/reseting your iHud mod.

'set iHUDEnabled to 0' -> Disables the scripts completely. The only way to restart after this is to set it back to 1, save your game and reload (which restarts the scripts)

You can leave tha one on "0" if it crushes your game. But if it will solve your problem, then do accordingly. Do this for all listed.

BTW -do you have latest IH version, 3.0, dated 27 August 2014? That version fixed some debug bugs in previous (beta) version.

I see OldMansBeard said,"Turn off the 'check for new mod versions' and 'Add missing info to mods' settings (and leave them turned off)."

I know I had gotten rid of the beta iHud as I'd been warned before but it's was installed. So I just updated to the new version. Thank you for the heads up. How in the world am I supposed to stay on top of all the mod updates. Not all show what versions are available in NMM and not sure they will at all when I disable the NMM settings OldMansBeard suggested. Should I turn those 2 settings off that he suggested to someone else? The down-side is it'll be harder to know when a mod has a new version available.

So in the console I should set all those settings to 0 (even the last 2 settings which go from 1-100) and then right back to 1 immediately after if I understand correctly. Then save and reload.

I updated iHud. SavedGameCleaner says the save is clean. The game still crashes starting a new game. When I load my clean saved game I was able to 'set iHUDEnabled to 0', then back to 1. I then saved and reloaded. I then went about resetting the other console cmds you posted. When I entered 'set iHUDSneakMeter to 0'  it says iHudSneakMeter is an unrecognized command. I had just set and then reset iHUDCompassAlpha when the game crashed again. This seems like there is a fundamental problem going on that I can't even start a new game.

I tried it several more times and it just crashes. The console commands and saving and loading don't seem to be helping if I'm doing it right. It crashes after about 20-30 seconds and I can't start a new game so there is something really wrong even though I can get into a (clean) save game for about 20 seconds.

I'll uncheck swaths of esp's (all if I have to) to see if that'll allow me to start a new game at least. Although I tried disabling about 30 already and it didn't help.  I'm getting close to a scorched earth policy with this. I've never had to do it before that I can remember, but deleting my data folder and re-installing.

Thank you, I would try that but I re-installed the whole game yesterdat and switched to MO. I'm hoping I can figure it out. I seem to have a handle on it but it's warning me about some files in Overwrites which I don't know what to do about as one is SKSE folder additions from 3 mods.

If I have trouble after the re-install I'll try that.

Thank you

Under Options in MO I see "import from NMM" when I do that of course it says no mods are installed in NMM which is true and asks if I want to import the mods from NMM's archive which I did but once it's done (I did it twice) I don't see them anywhere in MO (?). 

*unless that's them now in MO's download tab in the right side/plugins field of MO.

What is the NCC archive, or NCC_0_2_2 optional. I can't find an explanation anywhere. They say for MO to install with FOMOD installer windows you have to copy your NCC archive over. I think I already saw those FOMOD windows during mod installations within MO.

Seeing there is still a 255 limit on plugins I wonder how to make a bashed patch if the mods that would be bashed aren't even seen by WryeBash.

MO is warning me about some files in Overwrites which I don't know what to do about as one is SKSE folder additions from 3 mods.

Also, how can I clean dirty edits with TES5edit when I don't have those mods installed with NMM anymore and they don't display in TES5edit plugin loading screen to check or uncheck and load into the editor?