Loli characters

Oh well' date=' while customizing and customizing and customizing, I somehow messed up my custom Ashen race.

Now I am unable to select a different Hair from that that i currently use.

Also the slider is on the left end and not where the actual hair I use is.

If i make a new character, it is the default hair, that cant be changed.

Does someone point me in the right direction where to look for the problem? Its not a hair mod I guess, because uninstalling them makes no difference.

I vaguely recall having uninstalled tera-hair pack just before the error appeared, but reinstalling changes nothing.

[/quote']

I thought that issue was caused by the load order of the esp files in NMM. If I'm not mistaken you just need to make sure the esp file for the race mode was loaded toward the very bottom, but I could be wrong. And if that doesn't work, try having it toward the top. I thought it was something to that effect.

I use a modified eyes texture for bigger Iris' date=' maybe that helps.

[/quote']

Sabbashi did you edit the textures for the eyes?

If that's the case could you tell me wich nvidia format options should I use to save the dds in photoshop? if not, would you provide me a way to get the texture set please?.

Thanks in advance.

eyeba.jpg Photoshop fail

I use a modified eyes texture for bigger Iris' date=' maybe that helps.

[/quote']

Sabbashi did you edit the textures for the eyes?

If that's the case could you tell me wich nvidia format options should I use to save the dds in photoshop? if not, would you provide me a way to get the texture set please?.

Thanks in advance.

eyeba.jpg Photoshop fail

Well, its what kraken973 says.

The lashes have to be part of an alpha-layer.

I don't know about nvidia format options though.

I use GIMP for such tasks, and there I just edit and save.

The file I provided is "cute eyes" by tktk, edited by me.

I took the lashes from some other texture though. Forgot which one it was.

Oh well' date=' while customizing and customizing and customizing, I somehow messed up my custom Ashen race.

Now I am unable to select a different Hair from that that i currently use.

Also the slider is on the left end and not where the actual hair I use is.

If i make a new character, it is the default hair, that cant be changed.

Does someone point me in the right direction where to look for the problem? Its not a hair mod I guess, because uninstalling them makes no difference.

I vaguely recall having uninstalled tera-hair pack just before the error appeared, but reinstalling changes nothing.

[/quote']

I thought that issue was caused by the load order of the esp files in NMM. If I'm not mistaken you just need to make sure the esp file for the race mode was loaded toward the very bottom, but I could be wrong. And if that doesn't work, try having it toward the top. I thought it was something to that effect.

Thank you very much. Must have had a blackout not trying that first.

This solved the Problem for me.

Its towards the bottom btw.

I can't get mine to look nearly as good as yours Sabbashi with the same mods' date=' she's adorable <3

[/quote']

Its not enough to just install pretty face pack alongside the modified Ashen race. You have to actually copy the relevant textures and meshes into the respective "oriental" folder, overriding the default.

Does anyone have any resources on creating/modifying armor for skyrim characters? I would love take a shot at modifying some of the vanilla armors to fit loli characters.

I use Maya' date=' but I could figure out Max if it's necessary.

I think it would be super cute to see my loli character in the same armor as everyone else. (But succubus and karliah armor will have to do for now)

[/quote']

http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Converting_an_armour_to_another_body_for_Skyrim

This is how you convert armor to another bodytype. I'm trying to convert an armor but I keep messing up. One time I'm pretty sure I did everything right, unfortanately blender crashed.

Easy way to use any body...remove SF_21 from the model(BSLightShaderProperty) in nifscope. link to the texture you need for the alternate body. Basically make the skin texture into "armor texture".

Is the loli race below a private mod with no download?

What about the hair? It's so photo realistic.

11se5fp.jpg

Thx in advance!

Lol' date=' the hair can be found almost everywhere now.

Posted multiple times in this thread.

The loli mod is also all over this thread, not sure which one exactly he's using.

I think Kalell is the best.

Try going a few pages back, someone posted all the loli mods available for download.

Edit:

Hi Guys,

Thank you so much for making this available for everyone.

There where a lot of different loli mod releases on this thread, so for the new people who wants to find these mod's quickly I made a list where you easily can find it.

Had to read so many posts myself :P

There is also screenshots attached so you know how the mod looks like.

I used the following Settings: Nord Female with Max Weight + ApachiiSkyHair

Note: On some mods the hands and feets will not be attached due to the weight. If you use light weight then it will be fine.

Werewood : LoliMod 0.1

=================

- Make loli for each race available

- 1st Person Height adjusted

- Voiceover

- Converts all female children to thier respective Loli version

Link: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=5192&pid=119736#pid119736

Kalell : Loli race

===========

- Standalone Customrace

- more teen like

- head size variants

Link: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=5192&pid=120258#pid120258

Kalell : Yaksha race

=============

- Standalone Customrace

- Voiceover

- head size variants

Link: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=5192&pid=119293#pid119293

Patch for extended color fix (LoliMod,LoliRace and Yaksha)

Link: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=5192&pid=120549#pid120549

Jiitek : Young Smooth Body Set [uNP] on Loli Race [independent to ashen]-v1.1

=======================================================

- Standalone 3 OrientalRaces (normal, bast and x117)

Link: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4367

Despair From The Dark : NewAshenLol3

===========================

- Standalone OrientalRace

Link: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=5192&pid=126220#pid126220

dreamtourist's Body by Race Mod

=======================

- Child Races

Link: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=5208

To the modders, I hope this is no problem to link directly to your previous post.

I hope new releases come soon :) Thanks guys!

There you go.

Sorry, no pictures, they were attachments.

You can find the original post on page 58.

There you go.

Sorry' date=' no pictures, they were attachments.

[/quote']

Ohhhh snap. Thx! I read page 1 through 7 of the thread before I gave up and decided to just post asking for it XD Saved me 50 pages there lol

Is the loli race below a private mod with no download?

What about the hair? It's so photo realistic.

52c7r7.png

Thx in advance!

Lol' date=' the hair can be found almost everywhere now.

Posted multiple times in this thread.

The loli mod is also all over this thread, not sure which one exactly he's using.

I think Kalell is the best.

Try going a few pages back, someone posted all the loli mods available for download.

Edit:

Hi Guys,

Thank you so much for making this available for everyone.

There where a lot of different loli mod releases on this thread, so for the new people who wants to find these mod's quickly I made a list where you easily can find it.

Had to read so many posts myself :P

There is also screenshots attached so you know how the mod looks like.

I used the following Settings: Nord Female with Max Weight + ApachiiSkyHair

Note: On some mods the hands and feets will not be attached due to the weight. If you use light weight then it will be fine.

Werewood : LoliMod 0.1

=================

- Make loli for each race available

- 1st Person Height adjusted

- Voiceover

- Converts all female children to thier respective Loli version

Link: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=5192&pid=119736#pid119736

Kalell : Loli race

===========

- Standalone Customrace

- more teen like

- head size variants

Link: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=5192&pid=120258#pid120258

Kalell : Yaksha race

=============

- Standalone Customrace

- Voiceover

- head size variants

Link: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=5192&pid=119293#pid119293

Patch for extended color fix (LoliMod,LoliRace and Yaksha)

Link: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=5192&pid=120549#pid120549

Jiitek : Young Smooth Body Set [uNP] on Loli Race [independent to ashen]-v1.1

=======================================================

- Standalone 3 OrientalRaces (normal, bast and x117)

Link: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4367

Despair From The Dark : NewAshenLol3

===========================

- Standalone OrientalRace

Link: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=5192&pid=126220#pid126220

dreamtourist's Body by Race Mod

=======================

- Child Races

Link: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=5208

To the modders, I hope this is no problem to link directly to your previous post.

I hope new releases come soon :) Thanks guys!

There you go.

Sorry, no pictures, they were attachments.

Actually, I'm using neither one of those mods.

It is my own race(named Warugaki) that I have created with the original files from Sesami - mainly for personal use. I have just started playing around with the CK so I am unlikely to release it as a download. Not to mention that doing so would also require a permission or two, and I'm not really in the mood to go that extra mile right now.

I do apologize if the initial screenshots are a bit pixelated. I thought that saving it as JPEG through PS would not produce any artifacting.

Here they are again; re-saved as non-interlaced PNG for maximum quality, along with a few additions:

296f02u.png

52c7r7.png

wa54w4.png

16rmdx.png

Hopefully the image hosting website will not reduce the quality of the images.

Could one of the more experienced modders give us a quick tutorial on what parts of skeleton nifs have to be changed for lolification?

I guess i could figure it out by myself, but that would take quite some time, so i would really appreciate a hint what variables to look for.

Definitely trying some of these mods... but really want a flatter chest. >.>

Still awesome though.

I take it some/most of the outfits in this post are by Hentai and I can just grab them from nexus?

Flatter? Like how much flatter?

Flattest chests are jiitek's UNP loli's...

I think CBBE slim + loli has flatter chest, but you get a bubble butt.

At least it did for me... lolis with bubble butts is a no no.

Anyway, the clothes.

First one is by Hentai called Karliah Armor.

Second one is probably vanilla robes... not sure.

Third one is also by Hentai called Void Armor. (UNP only)

Fourth one is from a mod called "UNP Clothing Resource"

Fifth one is Lightning's Armor, skimpy version, which can be found on loverslab.

Sixth one is a mod by Jiitek, which can be found on his thread, just click the link in his sig.

The wings can be found on nexus, as well as all of Hentai's Armors, and the clothing resource.

Could one of the more experienced modders give us a quick tutorial on what parts of skeleton nifs have to be changed for lolification?

I guess i could figure it out by myself' date=' but that would take quite some time, so i would really appreciate a hint what variables to look for.

[/quote']

I'm currently using "The skeleton of female models" on nexus as a base. I'll probably release it with my modified textures in a pack once I'm happy with it... but I don't have a lot of time to work on this crap. I would not recommend using the default skeleton because of clipping and this skeleton has already been altered to avoid clipping. Almost every bone is important and you only need to SCALE them, not translate or rotate in any way. I'm also using a cbbe bodyslide slim preset adjusted with minimum butt slightly higher waist, to better fit with my goals and match the default armors. This is mainly because I use it as a replacer for the original skeleton, because the way I'm working it out the wight slider is working as an age slider from about 13 to 20, the heavy side being personal preference. But the skeleton could be easily modified to be younger. Also his vanilla armor replacement is amazing and all of the armors that have serious clipping issues with skeleton alteration are replaced... and UNP always looks deformed when you mess with the skeleton too much.

The first thing you need to do is adjust the overall size. This is done with the NPC Root bone. No other node will change the height of the character no matter how much you change proportions. Along with this (something most people will miss) is you need to adjust the size on all of the weapon sheath nodes inversely to this number. This will prevent the weapons changing size when you sheath them as weapon size is global while in your hand but not while sheathed. IE you're changing the last bone to 1.25 on the 4 weapons on the waist and 3 on the back if you changed NPC Root to .8 (80% vanilla height), so the weapons will be at a size of 1 when sheathed.

Another important bone to scale is the pelvis, to reduce the hips and buttocks. This must be again, balanced with the left and right thigh bones so that the toes will touch the zero point exactly. This will also have to be adjusted if you change the NPC COM node, which is useful for controlling the curvature of the spine.. keep in mind this can cause distortion (but so can everything). You'll also want to adjust the proportion of thigh to calf to your liking. You'll notice on this skeleton there is a spare bone between the two, this is so when you scale the NPC X Calf it adjusts the fatness of the calf, if you will, and the spare bone can be adjusted to control the length. It's just a matter of increasing one thing and decreasing the next thing to maintain proportions.

Spine 0, 1 and 2 are probably the most complex ones to get right. The first one you're moving up and the other two down... basically shifting the meat of the torso downward to remove the hourglass body shape and narrow the upper torso. The left and right clavicle bones will also need to be adjusted for further narrowing, a process that comes with slight clipping but I feel is still quite worth it. And along with these the upper arm bones should be adjusted. Note when you're messing with the arms you might go in game and hold a 2handed weapon and it won't line up properly with one of the hands, this is because you need to adjust the upper arm to forearm ratio or some other arm ratio... it's hard to figure out what goes wrong.

Lastly the head... pretty straightforward... decrease the neck bone by a couple or a few percentage points and increase the head bone to your liking.

Adult breton at mimimum and maximum weight, standing next to lydia:

post-278-13597874389388_thumb.jpg

post-278-13597874390282_thumb.jpg

I guess i could figure it out by myself' date=' but that would take quite some time, so i would really appreciate a hint what variables to look for.

[/quote']

I'm currently using "The skeleton of female models" on nexus as a base. I'll probably release it with my modified textures in a pack once I'm happy with it... but I don't have a lot of time to work on this crap. I would not recommend using the default skeleton because of clipping and this skeleton has already been altered to avoid clipping. Almost every bone is important and you only need to SCALE them, not translate or rotate in any way. I'm also using a cbbe bodyslide slim preset adjusted with minimum butt slightly higher waist, to better fit with my goals and match the default armors. This is mainly because I use it as a replacer for the original skeleton, because the way I'm working it out the wight slider is working as an age slider from about 13 to 20, the heavy side being personal preference. But the skeleton could be easily modified to be younger. Also his vanilla armor replacement is amazing and all of the armors that have serious clipping issues with skeleton alteration are replaced... and UNP always looks deformed when you mess with the skeleton too much.

The first thing you need to do is adjust the overall size. This is done with the NPC Root bone. No other node will change the height of the character no matter how much you change proportions. Along with this (something most people will miss) is you need to adjust the size on all of the weapon sheath nodes inversely to this number. This will prevent the weapons changing size when you sheath them as weapon size is global while in your hand but not while sheathed. IE you're changing the last bone to 1.25 on the 4 weapons on the waist and 3 on the back if you changed NPC Root to .8 (80% vanilla height), so the weapons will be at a size of 1 when sheathed.

Another important bone to scale is the pelvis, to reduce the hips and buttocks. This must be again, balanced with the left and right thigh bones so that the toes will touch the zero point exactly. This will also have to be adjusted if you change the NPC COM node, which is useful for controlling the curvature of the spine.. keep in mind this can cause distortion (but so can everything). You'll also want to adjust the proportion of thigh to calf to your liking. You'll notice on this skeleton there is a spare bone between the two, this is so when you scale the NPC X Calf it adjusts the fatness of the calf, if you will, and the spare bone can be adjusted to control the length. It's just a matter of increasing one thing and decreasing the next thing to maintain proportions.

Spine 0, 1 and 2 are probably the most complex ones to get right. The first one you're moving up and the other two down... basically shifting the meat of the torso downward to remove the hourglass body shape and narrow the upper torso. The left and right clavicle bones will also need to be adjusted for further narrowing, a process that comes with slight clipping but I feel is still quite worth it. And along with these the upper arm bones should be adjusted. Note when you're messing with the arms you might go in game and hold a 2handed weapon and it won't line up properly with one of the hands, this is because you need to adjust the upper arm to forearm ratio or some other arm ratio... it's hard to figure out what goes wrong.

Lastly the head... pretty straightforward... decrease the neck bone by a couple or a few percentage points and increase the head bone to your liking.

Adult breton at mimimum and maximum weight, standing next to lydia:

Wow, thank you very much. That was exactly what I needed.

Now its time to mod! xD

I posted a SS of my character I created with the new race I'm working on on the Nexus. I figured since I was going to upload it there I'd post a pic to see what kind of reaction I get. Hopefully it won't be too negative. It's nothing special though' date=' just something to see what people there think. Here's a link:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/imageshare/image.php?id=66405

I just finished up the work I was doing for the AoM mod so I'll be getting back to work on my race mod tomorrow.

[/quote']

Looking good so far, using a smaller head size would definitely be a good idea though.

Otherwise awesome, keep up the good work.

One step closer to creating the ultimate loli character......!

|

|

|

V

First of all, great job for all the modders here on LL and this post in particular. Kalell, I wouldn't post anything on Nexus unless you need a quick dragging through the mud to knock you down a peg or two. lol The SS on the left is fairly close proportionally speaking and seems to be a candidate for release as v. 001 beta, or whatever. Don't let the mongrels barking at you distract you from the prize. ;)

Edit: Ok' date=' here's some ss's with it set up with the smallest head size and the UNP main body. I don't have a lot of clothing for the main body (and what I do have doesn't look very good) so the Sorceress outfit will have to do. It's not very loli, but I think it looks pretty nice. First ss is 100% weight and second is 0%:

[/quote']

Looks great!

Me being extremely sensitive however..

I would make the head even smaller still..

If that's the 1.3 variant you uploaded awhile ago.

I would go as low as 0.9, maybe less.

I don't know how to make the head smaller so I just wear Airy's Scarf to hide it.

If everyone else likes, then just leave it, don't worry about one person's opinion.

Great work, as always!

Question: I've been trying to figure out how to make a femalebody_0.nif properly scale to a femalebody_1.nif. When the weight scale is all the way down, it looks fine, and when it's all the way up, it looks fine. But if you try moving the slider anywhere inbetween, the graphics flip out, and the model gets super messed up. Anyone know how to fix this? Here's a link to the current version of my loli mod:

http://www.mediafire.com/?c31o79ptit99bjc

Both files are in their proper place in the meshes Oriental folder. If anyone knows how to fix the issue, or can do so themselves, any help would be appreciated. I like both bodies, and would really like to get them to work properly in conjunction. Please and thank you.