Need help recreating Characters

DeltaD36

Recently fresh installed Skyrim with no mods and am trying to recreate some characters. 

Unfortunately, I have NO idea what textures and face mesh I was using for the faces. I have some screenshots of a few of my characters and am wondering if somehow would help me nail down what mods, specifically the Mace mod/Texture and mesh. Even if someone can just make a guess what they it is that would be great!

I was not smart enough to copy and paste the textures and meshes from my data to an external before I deleted everything. I WAS smart enough to copy and and paste my Skyrim Nexus Mods folder and my 3 offhand mod holding folder from manual downloads and pt it onto an external. All 25 Gigs of mods. . .  So if someone does give me a name of a mod, I can at least look it up.

I'm sorry to have to make a topic for this, but everything I've tried has hosted little to no results. For the past week I've been pulling out my hair trying to figure this out and decided to just give in and ask on the forums since most people here know their shit.

Here's two lists of what I can remember and what i can't.

What I DO know I was using: 

------------------------------------

. The Dark Elf has Etheral Elven Overhaul, but I've reinstalled it and doesn't look NEAR as good. . .

. The Body skin looks like SG-Textures.

. The body is UNPB BBP (HDT) edited via UNP BodySlider 0.5

. For those of you who care- The ENB I was using is Zoners High Performance ENB and using the IMAGINATOR MCM Plugin to tweak the colors. It's nothing special, but it looks great, it's super simple to install, and doesn't burn a hole in my Laptop's video card.

- I used RaceMenu to make these characters, so it has nothing to do with ECE. Although I was running the RaceMenu version that used CharGen and was indeed running the ECE Chargen Plugin. I don't believe that the newest RaceMenu version can use the CharGen plugins anymore. 

What I DON'T know and would like to know:

-------------------------------------------------------

. What face texture and what face mesh I was using. What ever face texture it is, it's seamless to SG-Textures.

. I have no idea what Tattoo overlay I'm using for the Dark Elf. 

. I know I said the body texture LOOKS like SG textures, but I honestly don't know.

My Screenshots for referance:

LQPFelY.jpg

FLTYLFH.jpg

N85KzZc.jpg

Archived