Is there a sexlab option or plugin...

DMCDante

...that can mark certain armor pieces as "naked" so it wouldn't be stripped? Kinda like Sexlab aroused marks your armor as naked so you increase other NPC's arousal or your own arousal as an exhibitionist.

For example I have super revealing body meshes for certain armors I do not want stripped while other not so revealing ones to be kept stripped.

...that can mark certain armor pieces as "naked" so it wouldn't be stripped? Kinda like Sexlab aroused marks your armor as naked so you increase other NPC's arousal or your own arousal as an exhibitionist.

For example I have super revealing body meshes for certain armors I do not want stripped while other not so revealing ones to be kept stripped.

Go into Creation Kit.

Find the armor you want to modify.

Edit it, in the window find Keyword Window,

Add Keyword, "SexlabNoStrip"  (not sure if that's exact but the keyword prevents item unequiping)

The armor I don't want to strip and I do want to strip occupy the same slot (body meshes). For example if I initiate a sexlab scene with, I dunno a bandit, I want it to strip it's bandit armor obviously, but, I use a fully revealing dragonbone armor, which is the same slot, I do not want to strip.

I guess I have to learn creation kit and add those keywords, let's hope I don't break something lol.

Ok I have figured out how to add said keyword, I am still helpless at making standalone versions of my armors and be tied to smithing perks to become available for crafting, double improving and whatnot.

Would anyone point me to a tutorial or similar. I mainly wanna make an esp that adds a seperate set of dragonscale and dragonbone to the forge (the necessity to have said smithing perks isn't a top priority) and make a head, body, boot and gloves clothes set at the tanning rack.

Archived